Why does brown hair girl hang out with them?

Why does brown hair girl hang out with them?

Attached: mjr.jpg (1280x720, 214.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUn9mOIE78s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only female syndrome. Makes them feel special and desired

She ugly.

There are two women there.

Same concept

autism

>concept relies on one female
>two females

The first female joined because there was no woman
The 2nd female joined because there was 1 woman who was uglier than her

Try to keep up zoomie

They look like they're probably friends. People who have friends usually hang out with their friends.

Better question is, where is Metal Jesus's wife in all this? Shes neither of these two girls in the photo. All of them are game collectors so its obvious why they are always together, but he seems to never bring his actual wife around.

hes married to the games

>One woman saw guys enjoying something and had to get in on that attention
>Next woman saw first woman getting attention from guys and had to steal that attention from her
There you go.

Someone post the webm of the bald one trying to flirt

She and her husband run a video game store.

>brown hair resells videogames and front runs the secondary market by keeping the best stock for herself
>greasy guys use their YouTube channel to pump up demand for the retro games of their choosing
or it's a gross sex thing idk

>a video game store
>in America
Impossible. It'd get NIGG'd the first night.

They broke up.

I knew shes married, but is her husband one in this photo? She makes comfy videos on her youtube channel too.

/vt/ level thread

Local video game events look like this in my experience. Exactly one super hottie and lots of people with varying levels of weirdness to their looks. The normal looking people are all very young, so you don't feel like forming friendships with them.

This is also a good reason to drop gaming as your social hobby. The quality of people (looks and otherwise) is pretty poor.

I really feel like ugly people should only hang out with ugly people. and normal people should only hang out with normal people.

anything else feels really weird.

they split up

>or it's a gross sex thing idk
ding ding

youtube.com/watch?v=AUn9mOIE78s

They're in downtown Seattle Washington.

This was her husband Cody (DSKoopa) and he streams fixing video games at his store. They're both 50% owners of Pink Gorilla. I stopped watching on the night he actually said they were spending some time apart and he was just streaming himself in Vegas with some girl.

Attached: FQWtUeUUYAAST2R.jpg (1536x2048, 344.49K)

hi bulb

Assuming you are talking about MetalJesusRocks, he doesn't really talk monetary value in his videos iirc. Mostly he does haul and hidden gem videos. I don't really recall him ever self appraising a rare game. Don't confuse this with the people selling sealed copies of retro games like SMB and insanely inflating the prices

The two in the back are married, orange hair moved to Japan. Not sure about the guys on the side.

what does she look like without the heavy egyptian eyeliner?