Name a better deal in gaming

Name a better deal in gaming

Attached: nso.jpg (1424x800, 284.74K)

bait thread lmao. pretty funny tho.

just buy the controllers and play on emulator

Once they add Mega Man and Castlevania, I'll consider it a good deal. That'll literally never happen though, so I don't care.

>5 cents a day to play tetris 99
>also includes the ability to replay all my favorite zelda games on switch once every year or so
It's not the best deal ever, but is kind of a no-brainer.

rcm jig

Emulation

I just bit the bullet and upgraded to the expansion pass. When are we getting more N64 games that aren't Pokémon Snap?

Can we re-map the n64 controls yet?
Any good controllers or adapters available?

Why did it take them over three years to add Pinball to the NES library? Did they just forget to add it or something?

>worse emulation then WiiI virtual console
How does this even happen?

Wii U, fuck

Switch selling 100M in 5 years that's how it happens.

Piracy

I signed nintendo online just to get a chance to buy a n64 controller and I got fucked in the ass.

I payed 70 bucks for this shit and I have people I don't even know leeching of my account.

The one, singular autist who developed the N64 emulator for GCN/Wii left the company after the Wii. They had to turn to the iQue team to get a different emulator for Wii U and Switch.

paid

Its not just N46 thats worse though, across the board their emulators are worse on Switch compared to Wii/WiiU

uhhh lets see
got duke nukem forever for xbox 360
deblob for nintendo wii
oh mass effect 3 for xbox 360

of course 12 copies of max payne,

you know honestly i think ill just get a breakfast burrito instead.

Attached: wow.jpg (1047x754, 240.37K)

buying a $20 ps2 that doesn't read games and a $10 network adapter and a $20 500gb hdd to play any ps2 game i want forever

>payed
Also paying for other than mp is fucking retarded (which also itself is retarded and disgusting)

Really? What are the issues with the NES/SNES/Genesis emus?

>Paying more to use the internet

Attached: FCLT2PoX0AAigi1.jpg (550x600, 39.61K)

how to fix it

standard sub:
>NES
>SNES
>GB
>arcade (punch-out, DK, vanilla SFII etc)

expansion pack:
>n64
>GBA
>turbographix 16
>genesis

being realistic of course

Attached: CgzHP0H.png (471x513, 294.02K)

Game Pass Ultimate

Not him but with nes and snes emulation there's little to no difference in how they actually play, how they look is the issue since the wii u darkens the game.

Attached: CtnHGwSVIAA7I_4.jpg (638x359, 51.61K)

>Not him but with nes and snes emulation there's little to no difference in how they actually play, how they look is the issue since the wii u darkens the game.
That I'm aware of, but that was fixed for the Switch emus, wasn't it? The other user said the Switch emus are worse than the Wii U's emus, and I'm asking why that is.