What is Any Forums's opinion on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?

What is Any Forums's opinion on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?

Attached: pokemon mystery red.png (1200x1199, 1.93M)

just shut up dide. shut the fuck up. im on the fucking edge right now and ill literally kill you

I only played blue. It was fun and I liked it a lot.

people really like them, and I'm glad there's a long-running story-driven franchise and stuff, but I could never get into them.
I much prefer Conquest.

As kino as Pokemon gets. That doesn't really say much, but I like them.

Red/Blue and Explorers were both great.
Dunno about Infinity and Super though.

RRT used to be my favorite game of all time

only played PMD2 which was pure unadulterated kino

I legitimately cannot reach the post-game in Explorers of Sky because I keep restarting over things that don't even matter.
What do I do?

Attached: Wojak frustrated.png (882x758, 16.37K)

sex with the partner!

Just do it. Post-game is a big part of the plot.
Also play special episode 5. It's great.

The only good things to come out of that entire franchise.

>Just do it.
That's the plan. I'm going to try again from scratch tomorrow, but it feels like I'm burning myself out.
>Post-game is a big part of the plot.
>Also play special episode 5. It's great.
I've already played through the entire game before, but I'm making a fresh save file to go for 100% because I abused Wonder Mail S on my old one. Basically, I want to get to the point where I'm doing Zero Isle North and Zero Isle Center runs with maxed out Pokemon, but I'm frustrated because I'm not already there.

the last soulful pokemon game

Its the best Pokemon game, also a decent beginner's start to Mystery Dungeon games. I only say "decent" because they don't really punish you much at all, making it really hard to get into the other Mystery Dungeons, I know this from experience.

this

Infinity is a solid little story, but that's about it. No postgame IIRC and cuts almost all pokemon up to that point and the world feels small. Super seems like it doesn't know what it wants to do with the story, and drops the ball half way in. The final boss is really cool though, made me forget literally nothing had happened before it. However, mechanically it has the most thought put into it (apart from the recruitment mechanic). A decent challenge compared to previous games that will make you actually think and use positioning and items to get through even regular enemies.

you won't do shit

Are there even any other Mystery Dungeon games that don't reset your level like this one?

My favorite one.

There's also Azure Dreams which does reset your levels, but doesn't reset the levels of your familiars.

Attached: Nightmare of Druaga.jpg (372x500, 45.58K)

gates is definitely the worst, no question about it.
it's not a bad game, but it's just flat out worse than the others in almost every aspect.
it has some banger tracks though, holehills is the fuckin peak of pmd music.

Kill me

explores of sky is the best pokemon game. not just spinoffs but the entire series.