Yeah I'm thinking comfy kino overload

Yeah I'm thinking comfy kino overload.

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PgUhYFkVdSY
youtu.be/13VgJrQOTAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn straight.

Do you think there's any chance this can be made into a movie so that we get a sequel?

>tfw no DC3 ever

All I can hear is Robin and Ashley A.

youtube.com/watch?v=PgUhYFkVdSY

Attached: dc2.jpg (1531x2048, 2.08M)

youtu.be/13VgJrQOTAE
Crushed on the weapon shop girl like you wouldn't believe

Which one cause there was several I believe.

Shit forgot the image.

Attached: Milane_circus_concept_art.png (743x1424, 478.22K)

Why the FUCK couldn't you give Monica that outfit?

the wildest thing about this game is.. no game has ever done this genre ever again, and it came out on the fucking PS2.

its baffling, it was a great game, sold well, is well loved, yet no one has made anything like it ever again.

no couscous

Attached: Couscous_%28Scan%29.jpg (1000x827, 139.64K)

>tfw no rainbow butterfly gf

Attached: Dc058_2.jpg (214x500, 23.16K)

I think it was meant to be a 'Zelda killer' so maybe it didn't get a sequel for not beating that series

I love DC2 but some parts of the plot were too goofy for me.

I believe Level 5 had a falling out with Sony or something which meant the former wouldn't fund the latter's projects anymore.

I mean.. I'd argue its far better game in general than Zelda was a the time at least, I certainly sunk more hours into it, and enjoyed the admittedly clunkly combat alot.

its just a shame that a dungeon crawler with a town builder is somehow just too complex for modern day devs.

I was definitely marketed as the Zelda killer and they even made the characters resemble the OOT artstyle.

>turn on the fat ps2
>crack open a hamm's
>go fishing for three hours while listening to conservative talk radio
Only flaw is the townmaking system. The borders for objects are unreasonably large and you have to ppen up another menu to pick up objects.
I really, really like how they fixed dungeon crawling though, making it less of a slog.
I also like going through towns and taking pictures of all the town members. I keep them saved in ny memory card

its crazy too that theres been tons of games about building a town, like animal crossing and harvest moon and that other one, but nobody adds dungeon crawling to them

Did anyone else tend to get burnt out by the end of Balance Valley? From then on a lot of the dungeons seemed to really drag on

She's a total babe

Uhh, because she's 14?! The Dark Cloud I know and love would never put her in a stripper outfit.

I felt like they were running out of ways to fill the game. The plot isn't much but it starts to wear thin by that point. Of course building is a lot easier when you recruit that Moon Person who sells you orbs.

My favorite game. I replay it once every 3 or 4 years. Georama houses are the comfiest thing in existence

We have Dark Cloud 3 at home.

Attached: rogue galaxy.png (1024x1024, 2.5M)