Literally just finished 10

Literally just finished 10
is this worth it?

Attached: FFX-2_box.jpg (256x366, 132.01K)

No.

follow a spoiler free walkthrough, but yes

PAINE

Attached: paine da3pblp-99cc9f0e-536f-4c89-9ae0-9a8d95b601ca.jpg (680x1020, 473.23K)

It's good, but the tone is way different.

Even if the combat was as good as people say it is (it isn't) it wouldn't be worth putting up with the rest of the game for. Keep in mind that also includes strictly gameplay related things too like abysmal quests and forced minigames

which is it fuckers
im watching eternal calm right this second. i need to know fast

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg (750x920, 54.03K)

Paine?

Attached: PAINE.gif (371x500, 2.13M)

The story is ridiculous and just incredibly different from the original...but otherwise I'd say yes, revisiting the locations and seeing the changes, the huge amount of content, its great.

it is far superior in gameplay and has a great job system

its also designed to sell strategy guides for 100% completion

If you enjoyed the ending of FFX then no.

>parents walking in at awkward moments: the game

fuck that massage mini game

Paine is unironically the best of the 3.

Play it and find out for yourself you hopeless retard

Genuinely good game, overshadowed by ffx and it being parents walk in: the game
It's worth playing and use a spoiler free guide

do i need a walkthough just to finish the game? 100% a final fantasy game is never worth it.
i did tidus and aurons celestial weapons and even just those 2 took fucking forever I couldn't imagine actually doing all the optional things.
i wanted yunas the most since i made her a powerhouse black mage but 1 second looking at doing every single trial again for the optional chest was a quick LOL NO

It's so boring, especially compared to X which was a masterpiece

Story was incredibly gay but combat was kinda fun till you unlock Dark knight and just steamroll the rest of the game

the 100% grind isn't nearly as bad as it is in FF10. its story completion. its just incredibly anal about rewarding that completion credit. no skipping cutscenes. didn't look through a pair of binoculars? 99% for you

It's great music and interesting battle system wrapped in a bad game. Your choice

Don't take it too seriously and it's a fun game

No, its bad.
Its a(ss)tb

dont let your parents catch you is all I gotta say

No. Honestly, no. Watch the opening concert and then forget the rest of it.

PS: Tidus dies from kicking a Blitzball and his decapitated head lands in Yuna's lap.

eternal calm is over
the decision has been made

Attached: nbv.png (1917x1078, 1.12M)

Its okay. Different tone, better gameplay.
You can play it if you really want to, but you won't be really missing out on shit if you don't.
Just whatever you do, do not read the X-2.5 novel even if you play X-2, its absolute dogshit and shits all over both games plots.
Its one of the reasons I think Nojima is an absolutely dogshit writer if not kept on a VERY tight leash or at least working with someone who can reign him in a lot.

my favorite final fantasy with my least favorite excuse for characters and story
it is the laziest ff story built around the best gameplay

people keep saying my parents walk in or whatever but i moved out and only my girlfreind ever steps into my apartment but also she has like a body pillow of that one succubus girl from overlord so i don't think that will be an issue

Being a goon for Leblanc and massaging her made my peepee hard as a pre-teen.

it is relatively short and the ng+ mode is actually pretty great for getting that 100% completion. i didn't actually mind playing through it a bunch of times since you can just ignore the garbage story at that point.
one of the few rpgs when ng+ is actually good since you can concentrate on the job system, getting mascot dressphere and optional bosses

The only thing I'd look up beforehand is how to get the perfect ending for the most closure. You can definitely miss it.

Attached: Final_Fantasy_X-2.5_cover.jpg (1756x2560, 406.75K)