Do you ever go to vidya conventions?

do you ever go to vidya conventions?

Attached: 285017456_10160142140413432_7163227711602075157_n.jpg (1274x1973, 154.97K)

>Mario mask
I wanna find this lardass and make him taste his intestines

I went to gamescon, more lines than before but I still enjoy seeing people

Attached: 1653342149640.jpg (1440x1920, 368.04K)

>do you ever go
No, I try not to go anywhere.

Attached: 1653634878245.jpg (670x1193, 191.31K)

And I wanted to go to Fanime this year but I wasn’t vaccinated.

Attached: F3B0874C-B934-4445-9F7B-A397E71B0C6D.gif (294x219, 477.43K)

Does E3 count? If so then yes.

Two months ago with my sister, it was really fun, we're definitely going again, but everything was really expensive, specially the food, I only ended up buying a mousepad and a couple of earrings for her, no vidya or comics, they were overpriced, she was really happy regardless

I've gone to PAX, really fun to try out some indie trash and meet up with online friends

Attached: 1602826968468.jpg (580x548, 20.67K)

And I won’t go

Attached: FF58BD95-D95E-4AB7-B3FA-DA81E0D9D056.jpg (3000x4000, 2.73M)

I went to e3 once but that is it really, gaming conventions don't really interest me

Which one did you go to, and what demos did you get to try? I went to 2017, it was pretty fun, although the lines were so damn long that I only got to try SMO and Shantae.

>go to convention
>huge autist but in a really good mood while I'm there so I can actually talk to people
>chat up a cute girl in a line until my mouth literally struggles to work right
>just say bye once we get through the line and don't ask for her number
how do I stop being like this
I just can't get over how immensely uncomfortable asking for someone's contact info makes me because I can't help but think of it as manipulative and that I'm making them uncomfortable by asking
plus I don't even know how to do it without being weird in general, it's just such a direct and personal thing to ask it freaks me out and the idea of ruining a really nice conversation just scares me so bad

This isn't even just a girl thing, I've done the exact same thing with dudes at cons who I could've ended up being good friends with but I just leave without even asking
I don't know why I'm like this or what planted this mindset in my head but the fact I can't even go through with it during literally the perfect opportunity for me to find friends and people I would actually get along with makes me so upset with myself

I really enjoy myself at cons and being able to talk about stuff I love with people when I'm normally too scared to even approach people and hide my power level constantly because I know any company I have would never entertain my rambling or understand it makes me honestly feel alive to the point I wonder how I put up with my misery otherwise, but this anxiety forcing me to miss opportunities like this kills me inside

cons are such a rare occurrence for me and I've never gotten better with this and I don't know what to do

Attached: ilulu_cry.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

Isn't she called Tunamelt-chan because she absolutely stank?

>I can't help but think of it as manipulative and that I'm making them uncomfortable by asking
thats called "self-awareness", you instinctively know that you are an asocial creep with nothing to offer that poor woman, and your cowardice thankfully saved her the experience of rejecting you. you can always change but im just letting you know what it is right now.

Just ask her for her discord next time

she looks like she has a grating voice

When they were still around yes
I'd go around wearing cute boy outfits and teasing everyone

I would like to hear her voice to put that theory to test.

I don't get a next time
I go to a con once a year and I'll never see that girl again
it's worse because we both were planning to go to the same panel after we got out of line and I said I'm going up and if she went up there after she checked in with her friends I could meet her up there and then after I got out of the panel I waited and looked around at the people coming out and she was nowhere to be found
listen you goddamn nigger I fucking carried the shit out of that conversation
I was literally talking to three people at once and breaking the ice so hard the entire world flooded
I'm literally putting in all this fucking work to be nice and talk to people and to make interesting conversation about stuff I really do enjoy talking about and listening to anything they want to say, while I'm showered and clean shaved and the most fucking polite person in the entire room

I don't want to hear your bullshit stereotyping niggery and you're not going to convince me that I'm like these fucking fat unkept acne riddled faggots all around me not saying a word

Attached: you_fucking_dummy.webm (480x480, 511.45K)

>I go to a con once a year and I'll never see that girl again
That sucks, bro. :|

Used to go a lot when I was younger, did cosplays and shit....and boy do autists think it's their right to just hang around you and start talking....and keep talking...and following you around, shit I even had thus young kid follow me around for ages.

Hasn't been a good reason to go to con's in years tho

I haven't but I would. I really want to go to a retro convention just to do some shopping.

Based 'lulu poster