Untitled

Attached: party or not.png (981x1202, 870.39K)

TWITTER SCREENCAP THREAD LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1524724032076.jpg (500x500, 95.92K)

It really depends if the combat is really good. I can take a no party member game if it has really good combat and a good supporting cast.

I'd like either system, but if they are pushing story and factions more I'd like it if party members were hard allied to factions or ideologies and it would actually matter in the story.

Do we even know if we have a party or not?

Trust in YoshiP

KILL YOURSELF

Attached: 1649472395304.png (2044x872, 162.84K)

I ain't reading all that

cat sex

why do liberals insist on making us read fucking novels every time they make a meme?

that point its just action game

Attached: amberbunny.webm (500x720, 2.96M)

good

As a superboomer I wasn't even a fan of ATB or realtime combat either so it doesn't matter to me.

>be gamer
>claims to be super progressive
>supports ANY sort of change
>wants gays in every game
>[insert game/franchise] will change certain elements
>gamer be like "REEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS NOT THE [insert game/franchise] ANYMORE, REEEEEEEEEEE!!! WHERE'S THE TRADITION!!! CHANGE IS NOT ALWAYS GOOOOOOD!!!
??

FF 13-3 my favourite cuz no party system and Lightning can change jobs midbatle. If 16 will be the same I will love it to.

No party will kill the little hype this game has. Why even call it FF when thus is basically something else entirely.

is this what she's doing now after becoming the most hated person in hollywood?
how long can she do this before she hits the wall?

>single character action combat
if it uses the shitty combat from XV/FF7R it's fucking over
if it's DMC or Souls combat then i could be down for it

combat better be fuckin solid and not some wishy washy skill wheels like xenoverse/tmnt manhattan/astral chain bullshit.
i want something more similar to dmc, not gay action rpg shit like scarlet nexus but thats being extremely hopeful.
i do not want to be limited

>Why even call it FF when thus is basically something else entirely.
What makes an FF game an FF game?

Attached: Racing Chocobo Across Eorzea.webm (500x281, 2.19M)

Since when is FF defined by having a party?

Go play Nioh 2.

Attached: 2000 01.webm (500x280, 2.82M)

i played nioh 1 a lot at release but diablo loot system is kinda gay. also the game made me feel like i was cheating or doin some sort of cheese for some of those battles like lightning dog fag and his butt buddy rock thrower.

i know ff16 will hamfist rpg mechanics with damage numbers, equipment and hp bars in which i'm not a fan of which is why nier tomato and astral chain kinda turned me off after awhile.

That would mean every JRPG with a party is FF retard.

She already did but it's amazing what makeup can do.

association fallacy

>Play as one character for the entire game that gets progressively stronger/new powers
>Play as a traditional party each with their own weapons/techniques/personality

I could take it or leave it but I think a party keeps things more interesting/lively. Playing a JRPG with just one character for the entire game feels strange to me, since there is no witty banter or interaction with party members or the sense of a journey with other characters. You're basically some emo loner but I guess that's what the MC of FFXVI is.

Everyone shits on FFXV but I enjoyed it, and it was nice to have traveling companions, plus camp out and cook, and the banter was nice.

Attached: Noctis can't punch.webm (960x540, 1.7M)

I was looking for this post

>Everyone shits on FFXV but I enjoyed it
Cool opinion. Good thing its not a fact

Let's not homogenize the series anymore than it already has been.

>Getting offended and defensive over an opinion about a video game

Hating popular things doesn't make you cool.

Attached: A bit closer to heaven.jpg (1920x1080, 205.81K)

Isn't it so funny Yoshida has been making games with the exact same protagonist all this time? He's just self inserting in the cringiest way.

You mean like making more FF Fighting games?

Attached: Dissidia 012- Duodecim Final Fantasy - Prishe vs. Desperado Chaos 01.webm (550x309, 2.68M)