Cyberpunk is ba-

>Cyberpunk is ba-

Attached: 1608391099747.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

>d

-rfing on my cock and balls

Attached: 1618839143124.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

That's not a good webm showing it though, you're just making the fucking screen shake everywhere like a spazlord WOAHAHAHWHAHH LOOK AT THE ACTION WOAOOOAOAOAHA

Attached: shitpoast.webm (740x416, 2.94M)

I fucking love these webms

Attached: 1618186912925.webm (900x490, 2.76M)

It's making fun of the doom eternal add zoomer tryhards

No, its making fun of those webms saying that cyberpunk is good while playing like a compleye retard jumping and running all over the place

No, it's making fun of fortnite.

you are 100 percent factual an correct fren

Attached: Doom Eternal.webm (690x388, 2.96M)

Attached: 1637809276306.webm (960x540, 2.71M)

why are zoomers the biggest fans of boomer shooters?

that looks like absolute shit

this meme was made by people who got destroyed by zoomers on an online multiplayer shooting game.

no its making fun of esport rts games

this meme makes (you) seethe

it makes me lol because i see it all the time i play cod.

This

post some webms you lazy bitch

someone do it with bust a move

Attached: 1649806811921.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

>post some webms you lazy bitch

Attached: no thanks.webm (480x854, 1.38M)

Why did I laugh

Kek. this shit is funny

No

based

I've seen it on sale for like $10. One of these days I'm finally going to play it just to see how much of it being bad is Any Forums being Any Forums or how much is true.

i don't get it

Attached: 8AB1323E-210C-4D54-A57D-044FC6388CA6.jpg (567x526, 37.52K)

you're both almost right. the lore is that Cyberpunk and Doom came out at around the same time and since the comparison between the two made Cyberpunk look even shittier, some shill put out a clip of them "bunny hopping" and using the double barrel in a transparent and pathetic attempt to say "SEE CYBERPUNK HAS STRAFE JUMPING TOO ITS JUST LIKE DOOM" since even before either of them came out it was obvious that Doom was going to be more successful. these posts are making fun of that one specific webm that was made in earnest and that I wish I had.

This is how Hugo Martin likes his fps experience.

is it the one where they're out in the desert? I've seen that one.

Doom outsold Cyberpunk? That's crazy

who said there was anything to get?

The fun for me is essentially taking over an enemy base through their cameras and frying their brains as they try and find me, more and more of their friends screaming in pain before falling over dead silent, maybe one ends up suffering Cyberpsychosis and has to be put down like a dog, then when they've all been brain melted I just non-chalantly walk in and finish the objective

Then I learn my build is essentially useless for the final mission if I go for Don't Fear the Reaper

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-11-30_at_1.12.37_PM.jpg (800x450, 60.86K)

get dabbed on hackerboy

should've build for unga bunga if you wanted to storm ARASAKA alone

nigger i obliterate zoomers, the only game were i'd probably get destroyed is fornite, the casual ass THIRD PERSON game for retards

average zoomer browsing Any Forums

It's kind of like a fun version of what Watchdogs 1 did.

I remember building something similar and using the big robots for a great advantage.

I'm not sure but Doom Eternal is pretty good and Cyberpunk is a wet diaper with even worse voice acting

I don't think most of these are funny but this one always gets me.

So your measure for success is...

yeah he's doing quickscopes and jumping on cop cars and shit, it really is the serious version of this thread