How do you know when someone is ghosting you...

How do you know when someone is ghosting you? how many days/time of not talking do they need to know theyre ghosting you besides being evasive

Attached: FTaf-L4UUAAJypU.jpg (1044x793, 86.32K)

Several weeks.
I told my old schoolmate's wife to go fuck herself for acting like a total bitch around me and my friends and treating her hubby like a piece of trash.
Haven't seen either of them online in months now.

Attached: 1630214669054.jpg (2000x2000, 292.51K)

Ina best girl!

Attached: __ninomae_ina_nis_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_nuko_kurage__f46568fb248a90936c140c34aa3caafb.jpg (2048x2048, 265.29K)

had to delete the girl I had a crush and really really liked on because after confessing to her she wanted to be friends but I said no but she tried to get me back and I told her my feelings wont change then i thought we wouldve been taking it slow, after a few normal days we just had checkups once a week for a month, didnt message me 2 weeks after I reached her out and she wasnt as talkative, 2 weeks after I had to remove her because it was hurting me too much but i dont know if I did the right thing

Attached: 5900udz8rqi71.jpg (4000x3000, 583.67K)

>2 week break
council was a mistake

what again

>it's okay when jps do it

You did good. If she wasn't even remotely interested in you that way already, doubt things would have just "sparked" up all the sudden.

The old motto of "stop trying so hard, and the thing you want will come to you" works in love as well. Chicks tend to be attracted to guys who don't seem interested in them, since they WANT to play the chase game.

Attached: Whatev Tako2.webm (358x356, 99.05K)

>but they have FINALS
>but they were just at a CON
>but muh back HORT
>but muh MENTAL HEALTH
>but muh HOLO SUMMER
>but muh TWO MORE WEEKS

Attached: 1653686881135.png (281x340, 45.93K)

she was very flirty and talkative with me a lot when we talked before I confessed to her, its really frustrating and sad since I hate being liked for being nonchalant/uninterested as I have been by some girls in the past, I really really liked her and havent felt that way for a girl in years, it just dried up fast the momment I confessed to her and instead of letting me go when it wasnt too late she got my hopes up , apparently it was because she didnt feel ready for a relationship yet, but why couldnt she just tell it to my face

Attached: pekora-pekora-what.gif (498x280, 1.69M)

council > myth

Some chicks just are like that, plus the flirty behavior you mentioned is almost exclusive to Americans and Latinos. It's just funny how many of them end up being glass cannons if they get taken "seriously".

Chin up and march forward. If you feel the need for "more than just friends", and the girl was put off by your approach so hard that she won't even communicate, then it's time to pack the bags.

FYI, this is more of an /adv/ topic, hint hint

Attached: E-_sa0rVIAIpd_R.jpg (850x500, 108.61K)

>to Americans and Latinos. It's just funny how many of them end up being glass cannons if they get taken "seriously".
she was asian, and not from america
and I know but that board is usually bad, specially the ask the opposite gender thread

No > U

Attached: hmmmmm.webm (640x426, 2.89M)

>she was asian
Asians online are 99% of the time SEA monkeys, they're worthless

you're not so bad, takodachis. but council is still better, sorry

>she was asian
SEA or North-East?
Anyway, water under the bridge. She was either sending mixed signals, or a total turbo tomboy acting like "why hello fellow DUDES!"-bro. Not ready for romance.

Attached: EoLKVbyVEAAe9Ou.jpg (1090x985, 289.33K)

Why is Council so much better than Myth?
Why is Gura basically part of Council?

Attached: 1646763752760.jpg (1280x720, 176.1K)

council > gura

Ina > all the others.
Bae's a cute glass canon JP-bridge.
Moomei's just a cute little psycho.

>Why is Gura basically part of Council?
Goora goes with anything, because she's a veteran meme lord.

Attached: 1617499588566.jpg (1408x1190, 981.87K)

>watching anyone who associates with vshojo
i seriously hope you fags dont watch kiara, mori, or bae

I watch them all, vShojo and Niji-EN alike. Some random VOMS and other indies on the side.
I also download gigabytes worth of clips a day.

Attached: 90745029_p0.png (1404x950, 977.92K)

dont reply to me twitchfaggot

If you weren't autistic you would know.

i'm mainly watching Haachama
surely she wouldn't associate herself with vsho-

kiara's fat ass...

24 hours

Council had a vacancy, and Myth doesn't like collabing.

Never used Twitch. I just consume clips and shit on Tubes.

dohoho

Attached: omg.png (958x535, 688.83K)

Hey, isn't that the 'pomf pomf komichi in my asshole' girl? Didn't she cuck her fans recently?

yes and yes

she waas SEA, and not tomboy at all, pretty girly girl

There's a myriad of reasons why Myth lacks the chemistry that Council has now but they all point back to Mori.

Attached: 1651925183091.jpg (1155x1159, 729.63K)

Gee, I dunno man.
Smells like some sort of fake RRAT narrative, 2bph fämilian...

Attached: E_dW4rRVQAk6rBh.jpg (2000x1500, 574.4K)

oh nyo, a deadbeat