Tutorial teaches you nothing about the core mechanics of the game

>tutorial teaches you nothing about the core mechanics of the game

Attached: drawabox.png (502x283, 36.38K)

this is an incredible service for people who don't know a thing about art. you also don't get a virus when using it like downloading pdfs from the artbook general of /ic/

>you also don't get a virus when using it like downloading pdfs from the artbook general of /ic/
This isn't real right?

they're all filled with viruses. the moment you open the pdf, a code runs and the virus escapes to a random compatible file on your pc.

No he's just making a joke aha

What core mechanics don't you learn with it?

100% true, please don't go to /ic/

drawing

RICCA OATS

Attached: Illustration7.png (664x1265, 422.12K)

that site sucks but boxes are in everything and it will benefit you greatly if you know exactly how they work, consult vilppu for further questions

Attached: file.png (799x934, 1.08M)

I will never be as good as the Kemoshota masters of our time.

anyone saying draw a box sucks got filtered, simple as is.

If I want to draw cities, in what do I have to focus besides boxes?

opinions on ctrl+paint?

Drawabox is pretty good but drawing is a long-term investment so I have to make due with my current limited skillset until I improve. I'm not putting my plans on hold until I after I have practiced drawing for 10,000 hours. I will probably die before then.

It's real, I once opened a PDF from /ic/ and immediately had to go shit. Spewed vomit and projectile shat diarrhea all over the toilet bowl. Turns out I contracted norovirus. Be warned, it's extremely contagious.

He's right. Reminder to never download anything from this site. This includes images now too, because of the embeds.

Attached: 1627830989260.png (240x350, 92.87K)

cylinders

Attached: I'm one hundred percent sure that nihei masturbates to pipes.jpg (1961x1773, 2.26M)

Post your work Any Forums.

Its good if you're trying to learn to paint digitally.

Power lines.

Attached: 1418290309324.jpg (2350x1220, 1.82M)

>try drawing a figure
>try applying any method
>get overwhelmed and end up drawing an eldritch abomination
how do you fix this

Vanishing points and light sources.

I got better advice and books from /mlp/ and/v/ than I ever did /ic/ or shit like drawabox

Attached: some ricca oats.png (1017x1493, 445.36K)

>tutorial teaches you to become a terrorist

I got a script in a .rar from there that was very sus, deleted it.

>another off-topic /ic/ thread

your specific tastes are unique to yourself, if you don't make what you want to make then who else is going to? keep trying

Attached: EpIk0YMUYAMrlT8.jpg (1430x1991, 478.34K)

the real secret is that everybody has different goals and levels of interests (read: ability)
you just sample tutorials/books until you find one that actually helps

Perspective Made Easy, Framed Ink and grab a few batman comics for reference.

How can we actually check for embedded images inside our images? I love getting reaction images off here and I'm not really interested in screenshot ting them all to be safe. Is there a batch image embed checker?

Also pretty much everything helps in the long run but you don't notice it until mich later.

Any Forums images can contain viruses???

loomis is a meme but vilppu is godlike, I have that book with the nigger back

You can write one pretty easy in powershell if you know how to code.

But seriously, how can you learn to feel the form and rotate a box in any degree on a whim in perspective if not even Draw a Box can teach that to you?

Attached: 1622474054123.jpg (516x445, 87.32K)