Arkham Knight was 7 years ago, Arkham City was 11 years ago and Arkham Asylum was 13 years ago

So what does Any Forums think of BAMHAM?

Attached: bamham.jpg (670x377, 78.09K)

probably one of the only super heroes I actually want to play as

God im old

i never played a single one. usually i don't enjoy games with that kind of combat, but i enjoyed shadow of war for the nemesis system so who knows

Good games. I want to boot up Knight again to finally do all of those challenges as the extra characters but fuck redownloading 80 gigs and 20+ individual pieces of DLC.

over it now, really

replaying them now in chrono order and this is my experience:
1) origins looks bad and just feels off, quit .25 way through
2) Asylum good but starts to feel repetitive, 100%
3) playing city now, def more refined, characters a lot edgier then i remember as a kid, probably wont 100% because of insane challenges
4) Hated Arkham knight because tank shit but hopefully can get over it

as much shit as people give the combat in these games it's really pretty decent. Not the most complex but there's enough to it to keep it interesting, especially once they start adding in more and more special enemies.

hey old wacchu playing?

Just 240%'d Arkham Knight this week. It's insane how polished that game is but fuck some of those side quests go on for longer than they should.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1001.26K)

>XXXX Y XXXX

MODERN GAMING AINT THAT BAD HUH, FUYCKING POGERS EPICXXD!

I still haven't played Knight. Only played Asylum and City and usually that's enough to encourage me not to bother with Origins

why the fuck does arkham city have so many fucking challenge shit
4 characters
those campaign things with three maps
what the fuck

Attached: 1555006565033.jpg (400x533, 29.03K)

>1) origins looks bad and just feels off, quit .25 way through
origins is better than city in my opinion

the city was kino

Spider-Man games are way better

I replay asylum every few years or so. It's one of my favorites of all time.
The atmosphere is second to none, but I love the sound effects the most.

When I play City I just wish it was more of the Penguins museum. Then I realize I can play Asylum again and get exactly that.

I remember how kino it was playing arkham asylum with friends and after school at home

idk the other company botched it, some of the newer detective features were fine, but it just felt completely set apart

surely you jest

Attached: 20220517123022_1.jpg (1920x1080, 205.75K)

Unironically enjoy it for brainless entertainment and the cool factor. It wears off quickly though. Not sure how you'd fix that as a developer.
Gotta get a new controller so I can replay the bamhams that I have.