DNF could have been a classic PC game

DNF could have been a classic PC game...

Attached: deadduke.png (1909x981, 3.99M)

Could have been if george wasn't a retard and kept switching engines but despite that I know this thread will derailed
for any anons wondering
there's 2 different projects of restoring dnf 2001
one without any trannys no furrys on our own /vr/ board and one by russians

if george broussard wasn't such an absolute spaz

how's the restoration project going?

it's not like there's anything to report except for slowly fixing the render and engine issues otherwise we have a handbag full of issues to fix like there's no documents on how dnf2001 story was supposed to go which will just mean we have to put pieces together from the ad and all the other builds together

Did the leak come with full Unreal Engine 1 source code?

you tell me

Attached: Duke Nukem Frontier.png (1589x1213, 231.51K)

we got the source code but it is a modified version of unreal engine 1

tldr restore it faggots

What if this is all a stunt to get people interested in Duke so Embracer can release a finished 2001 style game?

much like a mutilated genitalia, it cannot be restored to its former glory

They could try but it's too late we got the source code and everything
they could make their own port of the 2002 or 2003 build if they even have one
otherwise they're working against their own fans and modders which means they have to give it to someone like night dive

The power move will be acquiring the most successful mod team as they're closing in on release so they get a full game to sell without paying any wages

Why are they like this?
It's such a weird kind of autism.
Instead of obsessing over some technical field or media franchise or whatever, they obsess over themselves and their weird ass conditions.

They would be probably grabbing the russians then which would mean political conflicts

I'm glad more people realize George killed a fucking icon and gave it to fucking Randy Pitchford who promptly removed all superior Duke 3D ports from the market and killed all Duke related projects, and sits on the IP into the foreseeable future. Name a worse fate, you cannot.

that fucking dumbass also locked alien world order behind that shitty port and to be fair megaton edition sucks dick as well but it at least came with all the addons

>megaton edition sucks dick
What's fucking wrong with it? It plays fine and is the easiest way to play all the official addons. And even revived online Dukematches for a while.

you cannot even kick losing your weapons and that's not mentioning the movement is weird
Eduke is just the only way to play the game

You made me reinstall the game to see what you were fucking talking about. "MIGHTY BOOT" is the same as it ever was.

Attached: 1636190898488.jpg (1920x1080, 357.47K)

:) jokes on you but they fucked t he keybinds but still regardless it feels off

Yeah it's on Q by default instead of tilde. But you can rebind it so what does it matter?

and that's not mentioning you can mod eduke to look better than megaton