Confess

Confess.

>I play Persona games on the easiest difficulty because I find the Megami Tensei series too difficult.

Attached: EEgdBcOXkAAmDfw.png (1229x1160, 61.87K)

I fuck OP's mom while his dad jacks off in the closet.

I don't play Persona games because it's full of WORDWORDSWORDS and shit gameplay.

I can't bring myself to play anything

I like switching to easy whenever I'm having trouble for more than 5 minutes. I also refuse to play games that don't have difficulty settings unless I'm using cheats or trainers. Video games are my escape from cruel reality. I play to experience it, win and feel good.

I summoned a pet companion in Elden Ring. :(

I looked up some puzzle solutions for Braid today

I dropped Tunic at the final boss
I had difficulties making out the final boss's attacks because he is blue and the atmosphere is blue

I cheated in every Souls game I've played

i dont even play video games im just here to shitpost also my gf stuck her finger in my asshole after i came and i yelled at her but actually liked it

I cant get the bootleg Minecraft launcher to work

I used the Steam Creamer DLC unlocker thing to unlock the "add 10 levels" DLC for Tales of Arise, bumped up all my characters to level 99, then rolled through the last 1/4th of the game.
The battle system never got good and the story was predictably bad so I only feel slightly bad about it.

>he powered though to finish the game
My condolences, user
All those hours you could have wasted on a better game... gone in the wind

I barely play videogames on my own, honestly, I only enjoy them if my sister's with me, she makes me really happy

Damn user, I've never liked my sisters beyond when I was young probably because they're not that attractive

I pre ordered just cause 4 and the wolfenstein 2 collector's edition

I'm getting into WoW private servers and WILL be trying to lure my friends in as well.

I've stopped responding to one of my vidya friends.
I don't have the heart to tell him I don't want to ever play a Multiplayer Early Access Survival Crafting game ever again.

you have to break it to him
do you really want him to play shit like rust and whatever the fuck else is on early access for the rest of his life?

I spent 10 dollars on some chink mobile game called Brutal Street.

I'm an alcoholic and I enjoy being one

As long as it doesn't affect the people around you, and as long as it's not burning a hole through your bank account... I don't see the issue

>I play Persona games on the easiest difficulty
I can understand doing that, the gameplay isn't very enga-