You guys will get angry about literally anything Sony does, but if another company does the same thing...

You guys will get angry about literally anything Sony does, but if another company does the same thing, you won't even bat an eyelash.

Attached: PS.jpg (564x564, 16.45K)

Attached: snope.png (1059x962, 455.12K)

>if another company does the same thing
It will get plastered and blasted all over every gaming site while being called the worst of the industry. But then Sony will follow and they'll bend over backwards to say it is a good thing for everyone

Welcome to Any Forums. It's been like that for at least the past 5 years. Snoy bad.

i used to be a hardcore sony fan but still bought all the other consoles.
now that sony lost japan there's no point picking ps5 over xbox.

hell, a good computer has switch emulation and most western games now. this gen is fucking weird.

Attached: 1646535896062.jpg (1280x1812, 227.97K)

Try to not get upset over video games or gaming in general.

MS literally bans console for life for saying nigger, requires an internet connection for playing any games on their system and panders to fags just as much as Snoy but Any Forumstards don't care. Heck Nintendo abandoned the Wii u after like 2 years, their games never go down in price and sells an overpriced tablet for almost the same price as a PS5 and Any Forumstards don't care either. It's not hard to prove how bias or the mindless hatred this board has for Snoy.

go back to trannyera fagtroon

but i do get angry whenever a company i like makes shitty, pozzed games. it also just so happens to coincide with them releasing a game on sony's platform

Any Forums infamously has horrific taste

This. The majority of Any Forums suffers from Sony Derangement Syndrome.

Attached: 1619159208130.png (1920x4974, 1.9M)

The bizarre thing about Any Forums's Sony hatred is that I see pcfags act more like these mythical "snoys" daily yet they're NEVER called out in the same way. Trophy threads on Any Forums are max comfy and the Sonyfags there are total bros. Is there just a mass gaslighting thing going on here by the pcfags of the board?

>make troon garbage
>close down based japanese devs that don't make troon woke garbage

>"why does v hate sony WAHHHHHH!!"

xbox is irrelevant and always was, i don't think there's a genuine xbox fan on this board, it's just tendies baiting and pctrannies that shill xbox because gamepass gives their broke asses tons of games

Nintendo is shutting down the 3DS and Wii U eshops too but it's rare to see someone call them out for it. Meanwhile the week Sony was going to do it with the PS3 and Vita, there were countless threads about it.

See

Why didn't you guys stop the PSP store from closing, then?

I would get mad at any company for unceremoniously gutting Japan Studio and systematically killing any chance I had at a Gravity Rush 3. A problem that specific lands squarely on Sony's shoulders, unfortunately.

This.
Not saying Sony is good by any means, but microsoft and nintendo are just as bad, if not moreso. Any Forums has just been indoctrinated by the "ps3 has no games" meme and desperately trying to recreate that era.
It was funny when it was true but coupled with the "PC master race" meme coined by Yahtzee, Any Forums has become an insufferably shit hellhole of console warriors who forgive nintendo for everything they do and suck off Halo nonstop.

Attached: ps3 has no games.png (748x1504, 190.85K)

>will you buy something from them now
>no
Holy fucking based.

I can't think of a single instance where it isn't the other way around.

i seriously wonder when this board will grow out of the console war bullshit, every console sells out instantly and is successful. it's like a nostalgia thing i guess

>all xbox games are playable on pc day one
>all switch games are playable on pc day one
>playstation still has exclusives you can't play on pc day one
really gets the noggin joggin

>i seriously wonder when this board will grow out of the console war bullshit
That shit's older than the internet. You're gonna be waiting a long, long time.

>It's not hard to prove how bias or the mindless hatred this board has for Snoy.
Right it's not like we haven't had Sony pedo defences, mass shitposting against everything that isn't Sony, a discord cult sewing dissent with every fanbase while making Sony fanboys to be the victim, denial of Sony's basic sales tactics, denial of Sony revoking discounts, defence for their use of PAL versions of games for months now.

We had more threads for the Nintendo closure than the ps3 closure.
In fact just a few days ago we couldn't even talk about how Sony blocked vita and ps3 transfers.

>Any Forums has just been indoctrinated by the "ps3 has no games" meme and desperately trying to recreate that era.
user, people haven't said that for years. Why are you still holding on to such a inane grudge?

>playstation still has exclusives you can't play on pc day one
Have any of them been worth playing at all?

The massive victim complex snoys have now is hilarious

returnal, which will be on pc soon so you can pirate it and see for yourself.

Not really.
Sony's games have been trash for years.

At this point it goes beyond a victim complex

You realize both Nioh's were timed Playstation exclusives, right?

yes, I'm sure snoy hatred has been completely unwarranted all this time...

Attached: 1652062145140.png (1000x1000, 985.14K)

Lol based

>returnal
No thanks, a friend brought his PS5 over so we could coop the new Salt & Sacrifice and showed off Returnal to me. It wasn't fun and the story they were attempting to go for sucked from what I saw

>MS literally bans console for life for saying nigger,
Didn't Sony ban some guy for sharing a screenshot of a game on the system?

>Nioh
Trash games like he said, yes

You realise both Nioh's aren't made by Sony, right?
And that they are in fact not exclusive.

the story barely exists, it's an arcade shooter with a focus on gameplay. so if you didn't like the gameplay you'll hate it.