10/10

10/10

Masterpiece.

People who disagree have a severe case of shit taste.

Attached: 1626528597701.png (434x500, 287.75K)

yep, one of my favorite movies of all time

10/10

Masterpiece.

People who disagree have a severe case of shit taste.

Attached: twin snakes.jpg (267x373, 21.1K)

The gameplay is certainly underrated, the writing is a disaster and some of the cutscenes and characters like DREBEHN are pure cringe and not of the kino variety.

Attached: whatcouldshebethinkingabout_1.jpg (1024x576, 291.37K)

Whoops, looks you posted the wrong pic, OP.
Here, let me help

Attached: metal-gear-solid-ps1-big.jpg (1637x1394, 765.18K)

MGS2: Rock solid, locked at 60fps.
MGS3: 30fps with constant drops into the low 20s.

I honestly skip all Drebin scenes.
They're long and is more fluff than actual useful information for the story.

lmao no
>worse story
>real gameplay only in the first two chapters and first room of the fifth chapter
>+1 hour of interrupted cutscenes
It was an 80 million dollar troll made by a depressed Jap and retards eat it up. No place for Hideo

bad as a game AND bad as a movie LOL

What bro you don't like hearing that he benefits from the war economy like 5 times in the same cutscene?

MGS4 is the most movie-like movie game to exist and the fact that Any Forums will still defend it while crying about western "moviegames" with more than 3 hours of actual gameplay is proof that it's ALWAYS ok when Japan does it

Yeah, it's because the PS2 shat the bed with open areas and the Big Shell is 90% corridors. 3's guard AI was slightly worse too iirc

MGS4 is a 20 hours game with 8 hour of cutscenes. There's plenty of gameplay to be had and most important of all, it is fun. Also one of the most kino bossfights in the franchise.

Yeah no shit, I'll take playing any Detroit/House of Ashes-type game over any Drebin/B&B/Johnny/Big Boss cutscene

ask me how I know you didn't play the game

based, i dont care what anyone else says

You can skip MGS4's cutscenes, you can't skip the forced walk sections, or beam walk or rock shimmying or platforming where there is no actual danger, in games like Uncharted

that bitch is my waifu to this day

Why were PS3 cases smaller than all other DVD-style cases? It irks me.

Attached: 1643248209842.jpg (442x442, 26.68K)

It was awesome. Also I'll admit I was retarded and fell for octo when she turned into the mk2 robot thing and I followed it and got blown up.

I disagree

Attached: 1650497302289.png (460x464, 234.37K)

Only thing I dislike is they were seemingly trying to make MGSV-esque open world sections but the engine wasn't up to it so instead we just get really BIG linear corridors.
So it's just like a badly paced MGS3 in the end.

Kek, that boss was great, I filled it with lead instantly