After beating this game on hard mode, I tried the Very Hard difficulty...

after beating this game on hard mode, I tried the Very Hard difficulty, and everything basically kills you in a few hits. WTF I thought this shit was easier than DMC? what gives man?
captcha:P00P0

Attached: Gowbox.jpg (267x373, 26.6K)

Keep blocking and rolling

DMC has combat? Isn't that game just punching one enemy and keeping them in the air forever?

gow is objectively unfun on anything but the normal difficulty. The combat is just not designed for it.

It is if you do the "infinite" magic glitch.

I did beat it on hard 2 times. It can get frustrating for sure

Hard: too easy
Very hard: too hard

What really makes the harder difficulties shit is the fact that they give you less experience, so you are forced to only spend your orbs on your blades.
Also all combos but one are completely useless

That's on the start at least, spending orbs on the blades. Later you get more for the other stuff.

>all red orbs into rage of poseidon
>anything left over goes into blades
Yeah, it's God of War time.

Attached: Gigachad Kratos.jpg (840x1120, 397.94K)

i remember juggling everything with dodge roll + x, the only parts that kiinda filter you are the boss fights because they have increased health and you get one shot
the part where you have to fight your clones is extra bullshit too

It's not like you have anything to spend them on, anything that isn't poseidon is worthless.

>and everything basically kills you in a few hits
>a few hits
Then it's still easier than DMC, on the highest difficulty anything in DMC kills you in literally one hit, because you have 1 health point there.

Hades Army is good and you get it after killing the Minotaur boss

Pretty sure it's only good as a "fuck this random encounter in particular", which gets outclassed by poseidon for that anyway.
It is cooler at least.

You get it too late in the game for it to be useful

Exactly. Very useful for the clones.

this really gets on my nerves when replaying it

Yes, the GoW trilogy is extremely hard on higher difficulties BUT if you use the blades of chaos as reach weapons as they actually are then you will have a much easier time.

only fucking thing I couldn't beat on the hardest difficulty was that son of a bitch Ares...I might be still mad to this very day.

I remember the hammer being ultra OP and carrying me through the game on very hard

Ares fight isnt too bad if you time your blocks well, but the kratos clones that come after is the real bullshit because of how randomly the clones spawn, family can just die in 2 hits with you not being able to do anything about it