These are the only canon Zelda games

Attached: canon.png (1398x370, 1.13M)

you mean to tell me that this is wrong!? That breath of the wild doesn't rejoin the timelines?

Attached: eRscOapJFYxK89kagnmD_JK3NxTQCoPDzwdVr5O-6tQ-1064091563.jpg (1500x2613, 713.47K)

Yes! The only relevant timeline is SS-OOT-MM-TP-BOTW. WW and the 2d games are all irrelevant to the story.

>BotW
>Canon

Attached: miku in disbelief of that stupid shit you said.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

What is Ganon's problem? Couldn't he just smoke some weed and take it easy?

He dont think it be but it do.

based

Allow me to correct myself. The only canon games to BOTWs backstory are SS-OOT-MM-TP

Remove BotW and this would be fine.

BotW has no backstory

Based and zeldapilled
Majora is still a fever dream of Link in my head

>He doesnt know

Attached: Screenshot_20220529-184336_YouTube.jpg (2400x1080, 667.15K)

I get what you mean more or less but you can't just headcanon 75% of the series away.

Actually Isn't botw very clearly in the downfall timeline just purely for the fact that every other timeline has got 3D games but the downfall one hasnt? Like TP resolves Young timeline and WW resolves adult timeline so it would make sense for Nintendo to put BOTW in the fallen timeline to resolve that no?

Referencing =/= backstory

They are in alternative universe so not relevant to BOTW. The only games relevant to BOTW are SS-OOT-MM-TP. WW is in alternative universe and so are the 2d games.

>i-it's just references!
The three tales are part of hylian history, therefore are canon in the botw timeline

>The Adult Timeline leaves Ganon at the bottom of the sea and becomes free from him but then get's dragged back to him via the timeline rejoining.

Toon Link bros...we were this fucking close...

I liked Windwaker

It cant be set in WW timeline due to hyrule being under ocean post WW and them going off to find a new land. So its either in TP universe or 2d universe.

Literally 90% of BotW is references with absolutely no backstory onto how or why they're even there in the first place