This is going to be a great game, isn't it?

This is going to be a great game, isn't it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 3.42.30 PM.png (2466x1388, 927.39K)

Most Zelda games are least somewhat good so yes the odds are high that it will be fun

Attached: 1653849842395.png (1140x695, 475.41K)

I only care about metacritic scores so I can shitpost

I feel like, in general, it will be a good game, however the fact that they've taken so much time to show anything, let alone a name, will probably come back to bite them. The longer you take, the more people will expect and the more they'll hype themselves up, and at a certain point, that hype will exceed on what the game can deliver.

I wanna say the same think happened with Duke Nukem Forever, but I might be mistaken.

Boomer opinions: The post

Elden Ring won

I think this might be more like this
BOTW = OOT
BOTW2 - Twilight Princess

So still a fun game just a bit underwhelming

Yes I'm 32 how could you tell? Although I didnt like the NES games though so am I really that boomer?

Attached: 2W2Wp4H2_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32.78K)

More like 90 kid opinions

It'll be good but it won't have even close to the same impact BotW1 had. The Switch will be 6 years old when it comes out and all the wow factor evaporated, unless Aoyama has been cooking up something incredible in absolute secrecy, it's just gonna be a good game and that's about it. And I just don't think all those years were actually used for pure development, and remote work probably fucked the entire project for a year minimum. I'm keeping my expectations very low

>Aoyama
Aonuma*

Yes I was born in 1990 and Link's Awakening on the Gameboy was my first Zelda

Not when their re using the same map, talk about borrrrrring.

The real reason they're taking so much time is to let people forget the world map.

It was going to be barebones shit until Elden Ring reminded people what a good game looks like, now it will still be barebones shit but with slightly more content.

>'Adventure of Link is bad' meme

Attached: Adventure of Link second boss.webm (640x480, 2.79M)

More like:
BOTW = Twillight Princess
BOTW2 = Link's Crossbow Training

>there will be a new sky biome littered with numerous islands
>there will be whole cave systems
>there will be themed dungeons
>there will be underwater exploration
>there will be new mounts to include the return of Loftwings
>there will be new items such as the Hookshot, as well as the return of the Roc's Cape and Pegasus Boots
>there will be a full blown season system in the surface overworld
>there will be numerous new enemy types
>there will be numerous new clothing types
>there will be an overhaul to the durability system that will appease everyone
>there will be no companions nor any ability to play as Zelda

Attached: 1648767572179.jpg (442x600, 26.77K)

90's kids are boomers now

yeah i think so

I don't like any NES games. Games didnt get good until the SNES and Megadrive came out.

Elden Ring is a great game but one thing that BotW has over Elden Ring is being a physics sandbox. Most of the content I see about BotW all these years later are people doing crazy tricks with the physics engine. They are both fantastic adventures, and Elden Ring for sure has more to discover and better combat, but BotW has more to "play around" with. They both have their own niche

Before you get your hopes up, remember:

>This game will release for ancient Switch hardware
>This game will be reusing an ancient BOTW engine as well as map
>This game started as DLC, meaning the ambitions were low
>This game was developed during Covid, meaning that the japs were in trouble
>This game got delayed multiple times, meaning that development hell is likely
>The game doesn't even have a title yet, meaning that the devs are confused about the direction
>The first gameplay trailer was a massive disappointment and made the game look like a free patch with some extra content, rather than a new game

i go in with no expectations until they finally show more of the game

Attached: 1648406581661.jpg (700x1303, 457.65K)

i like phantom hourglass :(

Its possibly an age thing as after having played all the zelda games prior to it at the time it felt very boring

Attached: Comparison.png (1920x2160, 2.87M)