Games that confuse you?

Games that confuse you?

Attached: CoolGif2D.gif (640x360, 3.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0t4aKJuKP0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is 4d?

the only people i ever hear say "im confused" are generally brats begging to be thrown in front of traffic

thats 3d
4d is invisible for anyone under that dimension, just like 3d would be invisible for 2d entities
you physically cannot see, think or comprehend 4d, because we live in 3d

Not this game anymore. I can't visualize 4D space and objects, but I have a decent idea on what's going on and what to expect.

Attached: Chirality inversion.webm (1020x764, 2.86M)

>confusing
bro its just rotating a 2d plain within 3d

4D is so fucking weird. The best way to imagine it is trying to explain 3D to a being that lives in a 2D world.

>2 2D beings are separated by a line
>those beings cannot see each other through the line because they only see the world in 2 dimensions
>Meanwhile, you can see them both, even though they are "separated" by the line
>You can also see their insides and the interior of their house
>You can directly "plop" into their world and just steal everything from their house, while all they will see is a 2D cut-out of your arm getting larger, smaller, and then disappearing out of existence

Now imagine this with a 4D being that could see both the outside and inside of your house at the same time. If this being tried stealing something from you, you'd only see a part of it clipping in and out of existence. You'd be confused as fuck.

Try explaining height, up or down to a 2D entity.

youtube.com/watch?v=0t4aKJuKP0Q

Attached: 1544644776785s.jpg (125x100, 2.54K)

Please explain what is going on in this webm for a

He's seein some real shit

Fun fact, looking at yourself in a mirror is the same as looking at yourself rotated 180 degrees in the 4th dimension.

Attached: 1627685656853.png (319x155, 4.32K)

Kek I feel bad for 4d people that have to figure out geometry shit for 4d objects

gonna get called a retard but fuck it: Windjammers and Blazblue Cross Tag Battle.
I play fighters but I genuinely don't understand BBTAG's mechanics at all, the names don't help either.
As for Windjammers, I just don't understand it, no matter how hard I try.

Same principle as op's GIF. 2d plane rotating through a 3d space. The webm is 3d space rotating through 4d space to reveal more parts of it. Really confusing shit lol

genuinely must be a gigantic pain to study 4d shit

Attached: what-the-fuck-isthis-fucking-garbage-puzzle-vereyenarator-net-what-the-50026403.png (500x466, 68.74K)

>can't visualize 4d

Yeah no shit. It's literally impossible. Try imagining a new color. Fun fact there are shrimps that have like 12 color cones while we only have 3

>4d objects have 3d shadows
>you can see both the inside and outside of those objects at the same time

God I fucking hate getting into the 4d rabbit hole and I hate that we cannot see 4 dimensions

my brain hurts trying to conceptualize this

they see colors differently, they dont see new colors
we know EVERY single color in existence

Sweet, a schizo thread

It's what 's .webm shows. Compare the very start to the very end of the video. It's a mirror. A flipped 4D plane.

Attached: burd rainbow.png (1013x1024, 1.08M)

But is it true that we are able to see an object from every angle in 4d? Even what's inside it?