It's mediocre

it's mediocre

Attached: DK_Country_2[1].jpg (370x269, 31.77K)

Compared to what?

the rest of videogames, especially when compared to Japanese games, then it goes from mediocre to straight up trash

Never played 2 or 3 because I disliked the first game so much. And everyone and their mom acts like the first game is perfect. The game has amazing music though.

I don't like the first game either, but I think 2's levels are quite a bit better.

Your opinion is trash and your waifu a shit

It's decent but it gets mogged by DKC1 in the platforming department and DKC3 in the fun gimmick department. Reddit and soibeards just love DKC2 for whatever reason though

It's a Rare game. People who say it was good are fucking retarded. Rare has never made a good game.

no is not, you fucking beta male contrarian

Is has the best Donkey Kong aesthetic of all time.
Donkey Kong and pirates just feel right, and I started with DKC1 first when I was a kid.

>DKC1
>platforming
Game has some of the worst platforming ever. No idea why you people love it so much.

I'm a girl

Attached: no.gif (220x124, 335.11K)

DKC2 is one of the greatest platformers ever made, good gameplay, it looks and sounds great, perfect difficulty, good level variety, I don't care if this makes me a contrarian or a redditor or a normalfag or a retard.

ywnbaw

yawnfag

NOOOOO BUT IT'S LE OLD SO IT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE BAD!!!

>it's bad because it's old

So was your mother's ass, but you don't see me complaining

who you quoting, bitch boy?

you made this SAME exact thread a couple of days ago you literal shithead

Go back to Any Forums schizo

I think they're sitting next to the person you were quoting

>woman has sit taste and can't argue a point properly
Checks out

They haven't made many good games. I wouldn't play Banjo Kazooie again, but DKC2 is a masterpiece.

>ywnbaw
Jokes on you. I am a whale.

Attached: 1603003346640.jpg (470x470, 138.3K)

>take critically acclaimed beloved game
>call it shit
I like this Any Forums posting format.

I too love Fortnite, zoomerbro!

OP here, meant to post this instead, my apologies

Attached: 8113E539-DA7B-4A80-BCB5-D8A29A180ABB.jpg (425x310, 52.08K)

>sit taste

Attached: 74912.jpg (754x721, 63.43K)

I prefer 1 to 2 just a bit, and can't stand 3. 2 just has some annoying ass later levels that lean a bit too hard into owning the player, whereas 1 has a better difficulty curve overall. Even taking Kiddie Kong out of the equation, 3 just has poor level design all around, and a bunch of shitty gimmicks that don't work well at all.

all are subpar

You don't have any actual criticism, you're just saying it sucks to shitpost. How about you explain why they're subpar?

There's a joke about a second mouth in there somewhere...

Go back to Any Forums psycho

IS THAT VALID CRITICISM???? AIEEE NOOOO THE GAME IS OLD SO IT SHOULD BE SHIELDED FROM ALL CRITICISM !!!

You have to have experienced them as a kid. Otherwise, the magic simply won’t be there.

Weekend Any Forums is mindnumbing holy shit

Post cloaca

1 and 2 are still fantastic games that deserve to be remembered as classics. Only 3 really sucks to me.

>actual criticism

Attached: 1625149027579.jpg (427x400, 24.81K)