Spirit Summon are the worst additional in Elden Ring...

Spirit Summon are the worst additional in Elden Ring. They made it so every retarded baby could beat the game and removed the gatekeeping. Every Souls game from now on will be play by millions of normies.

Attached: 1642023221085.jpg (919x1300, 603.32K)

ok ESL

pick a different franchise to worship, fromdrone

The game is just bad

I love my wife Ranni!

Attached: 1633081385118.jpg (1920x1041, 407.41K)

> Big-chested Ranni
Knew it would be a shit take even before reading the text

The summon system is bad, but that's because it lacks mechanical depth, you just summon the spirit in the beginning of the fight and it basically does it's own thing, there are multiple better ways to manage this kind of stuff, I'm shocked it wasn't simply integrated into the magic system

There is no such thing as a hard video game.

>off model chad
Keep it up

I think the bleed effects were more broken.

>Original gameplay in trailers showed summons almost like a casted effect
>Also showed Godrick giant and you using your horse during the fight
>Game comes out and summons are just cookie cutter easy mode buttons and even fights where you'd think your horse would be available in giant arenas its not like Elden Beast.

ER is a mediocre game that is just DaS4 in everything but name. But somehow less polished and with more input drops then even console DaS3.

yeah...i hinestly don't car, haha...like, i'm still summoning, so yeaaah....sorry

it's like DaS2 but someone took the DaS3 engine this time.

>They made it so every retarded baby could beat the game and removed the gatekeeping.
Every retarded baby could already beat every fromsoft game; these games were already and have always been normalfag as fuck, even my wrestling coach in high school said praise the sun once or twice.

Honestly it feels as though fromdrones *only* have the fact that they "beat" fromsoft games as an accomplishment and their gaymer cred and thus entire ego is threatened by the fact that another few million people have been added to the ranks of those who've "beat" fromsoft games. It's pathetic. Hit the gym and you'll stop caring how many casuals "beat" your "hard" bideogame series.
Pic rel, it's you.

Attached: CAE5B914-DCF3-423A-9871-B62F32E75531.jpg (750x1623, 168.42K)

>complains about easy mode
>wants the horse in fights
Kek

That's all fan art these days. Can't go a day without seeing cow titty Hex Maniac or huge ass Cynthia when they are both annorexic sticks in official art.

>not doing a support-only summon master playthrough where the summon deals all the damage and you have to keep them alive with heals and buffs
Sorry, which of us played on easy mode again?

Boobs

The real issue is that it gets used as an excuse for any bullshit design, people will just say they're designed with spirit summons in mind.

>WAHHHH THE NORMIES ARE BEATING MY NORMIE GAMES WAHHHHHH WAHHHH

Attached: 32CAA579-CEFC-4482-8F1D-2CABAFA334A1.gif (220x165, 266.09K)

Yes normies should not be able to beat the games I enjoy.

Attached: 1629569531432s.jpg (250x228, 6.77K)

I just realized a four armed woman is perfect. Stimulates prostate, double hand the cock, plays with balls with last hand. Nice.