WWII game, Russian campaign

>WWII game, Russian campaign
>There is a female sniper character

Are videogame developers aware of how rare this was?

Attached: 1653836516575m.jpg (1024x533, 84.63K)

lol women are whores

Are you aware getting shot doesn't feel like getting hit by stones nor do they turn your eyes into strawberry jam for 10 seconds?

ugh, why do so many retards come to Canada?

We should have closed our borders to immigrants desu back in the 80s

>go back to Ukraine
>after Russia, NATO and the U.S. turned it into an even worse hellhole because they were dickwaving at each other
She may not be loyal but she's alive and not having her life trampled by politicians who don't have to worry about the things she has to

at least she went to quebec leafbro, anyways canada is like americas retarded little brother with no responsibilities and expectations, of course youll get retards

This. We still have so much space, beauty, and natural resource, BETTER RUIN IT BY FLOODING OURSELVES WITH RETARDS AND CHINKS.

>that fucking stupid thing women do with their raised leg when they have a picture taken of them

why? why do they do this?

Fucking hell imagine being the husband fighting in a war and then seeing this shit

she's opening her legs signaling that she is open to receiving cock

and then getting shot by your countrymen for trying to leave

And Russian soldiers rape women in Ukraine even though they have wives back home.

Unless he was out of the conscription age range he didn't have a choice

No wonder this shit's happening. Ukraine is full of Jews and are trying to infect Russia.

I hate women so much it's unreal

Some Ukrainian lady started working at my job as soon as the war stuff started happening, she doesn’t look like that though.

Ukraine still are the good guys and Russia is still the bad guy no matter how many memes you post

>tfw live in Poland
>ukrainians literally everywhere
holy fuck these refugees are real

I wasn't talking about Ukrane, I don't care about Ukrane. I was talking anybody that is not:us.

Meds. Now.

Same. I don't mind if they actually want to work and fill our bottom-line jobs, but the freeloaders can go back.

ywnbaw no matter how many memes you post

It's good to see white people realising how shit their race is

Attached: 1651686338064.png (794x750, 730.51K)

holy shit she looks like Pete

Attached: 1514641099022.jpg (750x975, 191.53K)

This thread is off topic

Given the Nazis and the homophobes are primarily in Ukraine, I fully agree with this post.

Factory I worked in hired 30-40 women. I don't think most of them speaks Polish, thankfully only 2 work in my department.
One of them is pretty cute, but I think I weirded her out with my austistic behavior coupled with langauge barrier.

god I hate women so much it's unreal

>le /ourbros/ are the goodies and le /theirsneeds/ are the baddies
SIR! SIR! EXSQUEEZE ME SIR, YOU DROPPED YOUR FUNKOPOP! SIR!

Attached: 1640264638761.png (960x833, 510.27K)

That is why if I was ever drafted in war, the second I would get a gun is I would kill myself with it. Nothing in the modern world is worth fighting for

Enjoy the extra JIDF shekels for that post, Mr. Goldstein. You will never be a woman, by the way.

based take, not because i'm a nazi, but because i hate communists so god damn much that anything that makes them seethe is based.

by doing this, their legs look way longer.
females are kinda dwarf-y when they stand on their feet normally, it doesn't look very sexy (it's cute) in this day and ages

Any games with Polish women?

Attached: 1653847620368.jpg (748x1400, 405.21K)

Witcher

all women are whores.

women just prefer winners