KotOR 2 coming to Switch with Restored content mod as free DLC later this year...

KotOR 2 coming to Switch with Restored content mod as free DLC later this year. Has the restored content ever had an official release like this?

Attached: kotor-2-switch-release-date-june-2022.jpg (1800x1012, 83.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesradar.com/kotor-2-switch-release-date/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>KotOR 2 coming to Switch
but why?

Maybe aspyr wants an extra dozen sales from the portion of the switch fanbase that is literate.

>restored content patch
>forced to do the droid planet if you re-assemble HK47

Looking forward to BLACKEDing the handmaiden

Attached: Handmaiden_Sister.jpg (432x576, 33.89K)

You don't think they'll fix it up?

>Has the restored content ever had an official release like this?
Yes-ish. When KOTORII was brought to steam, the Steam team and Aspyr worked to finish the mod up and make sure it worked on steam and also offered support for it. Then Aspyr included it in mobile releases.

Is the first KotOR any good on Switch?
Wouldn't mind slowly going through the game again while I'm in the shitter at work.

No idea, but there needs to be an option to skip it entirely, the game already wastes your time by making you play as the assassin / wookie.

dialogues are funny at least

It was awful with huge as fuck menus that blocked all the action but they fixed that

The droid factory isn't a part of TSLRCM

Peragus was good and I'm tired of pretending it wasnt

Based. It set up the perfect atmosphere of a dead planet for a dying republic. It's just a little bit tedious on subsequent playthroughs but it always creeps me out.

The announcement did say it comes with the level though

First time playing Peragus I had to be crafty going through the droids
All of that goes by the wayside once you get force speed though

No it didn’t.

I love Peragus, hated it as a kid though.

>It'll also get a free post-launch DLC pack titled The Sith Lords Restored Content, which will include new crew dialogue and interactions, a bonus mission starring HK-47, and a new revamped ending.

gamesradar.com/kotor-2-switch-release-date/

Hmm… I missed that then, you were right and I was wrong user. I assume they’ve fixed it because I doubt they’d release it in the state it was in then.

holy seeth snoy, ywnbaw

was that the one with the blind jedi who scolds you for doing good & evil?

Attached: Confused Mouse.png (372x497, 243.2K)

Yeah and she’s both based and cringe.

Peragus was great on the first few playtroughs.
Sets the tone for the entire story very well, when you wake up half naked in figurative and literal sense and are chased by an ominous sith lord and his pawns.
Its gets annoying later as you always play trough it even in runs that you dont finish and abandon.

m4-78 was good and shitters got filtered by it cause they havent replayed that specific part 20000000 times and memorized what to do like the rest of the game

PURE PAZZAK

You can only prevent one thing
>Blacking the handmaiden
>Lezzing the handmaiden
Choose wisely

it's also possible to install restoration patch into first game with some tweaks btw

she's binge?

If they do Ill laugh my ass off