Dragons Dogma

Dragons Dogma is fun, especially as a sorcerer. Why did you lie to me Any Forums?

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_DragonsDogmaDarkArisen.jpg (2000x1000, 793.71K)

Any Forums got filtered
that's why

????
Any Forums loves Dragon's Dogma. Have you missed the daily DD2 threads?

seen a lot of hate on it in general and people seem to DESPISE sorcerer and mage.

I mean, it was always a pretty polarizing game. But there's plenty of hardcore fans, especially on here. The pure caster classes are pretty lame though if you ask me

Whats another good class then?

same reason why people shit on warrior
long ass skill charging times

Not him, but my fav is the Fighter.

>blue
ydbtg

all the yellow vocations are fun as fuck

Just play whatever you like mate. Personally I love the archer classes

Strider for me.

i got convinced to try it out after some people here claimed it has the best combat system, and the game turned out to be a complete ass

Any Forums did not play hard mode.
Normal mode is legitimately unfun because of slow gold gain, slow xp gain, and essentially caps the game off because of slow progress.

All vocations are fun except Warrior and Mage

>Normal mode is legitimately unfun
Hard Mode is less fun, you become a millionaire instantly and stomp 99% of content without any issues due to overleveling. Plus you have the rare instances where Hard Mode's damage increase makes a certain enemy type extremely annoying by giving it the ability to one-shot. It's just unbalanced and Normal mode is better.

I've seen nothing but negative threads daily on Any Forums for about at least two years straight for this game (not limited to this, of course).

Guess I'll try that out on my next run because I've been playing exclusively sorcerer.

why, due to combat or?

You can just switch classes and try everything out on your current character, no need to start another save

My character would not be a good fighter or archer. I am short and weigh little.

It's on sale on the switch, btw. Lowest price to date.

I'd like to know what game isn't "complete ass." Don't fucking say shitborn or sekino either. lmao

How much and does it run well in handheld?

10 bucks and I don't know. I always played on TV.

wut

Attached: DDDA 57.png (661x716, 346.04K)

>grabs u're waifu

Attached: 328.jpg (328x445, 103.83K)