I CAN'T FUCKING DO IT, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I CAN'T FUCKING DO IT, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1631810352000.png (1024x768, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kchSKlNbAV4
youtu.be/NdTVqQkJfbk?t=333
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg.narkive.com/yqntxfzb/arx-fatalis-lava-jump-room
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Use the levitate spell you dingus

You can't, it's inside the mines, no magic works there

Looks cringe
Play something that looks better and plays better, such as Elden Ring

Oh yeah I forgot, you can do a long jump from a crouch position
Here this guy explains how
youtube.com/watch?v=kchSKlNbAV4

I can only say that you must be doing something very wrong, I'm terrible in plataformers and had no trouble there.

>play elden meme
Play an actual good game like bloodbourne.
You do have a ps4 dont you? Hell you could steal one now and nobody would give a fuck.

I wish I could experience Arx for the first time again.

I'm going fucking insane, what could possibly be wrong about this?
Shit, I'll check that out, hope it works.

Attached: 1644993636840.webm (1024x576, 1.47M)

Look in the general direction you want to go and try to time your jump, instead of looking down and trying to jump with almost no momentum. Not sure if it will work, but it's how I did it.

Man my little so(y)nyfags sure are upset about elden ring

>You do have a ps4 dont you?
No i am not trans or black

Nice, the slide worked on the first one.
The second one however...
Is there anything that increases you jumps? If not, then it's got to be some compability issue or a framerate one, r-right?

Attached: 1631121208138.webm (1024x576, 1.51M)

I don't remember having to go up there since jumps can't transport you on a higher level than you started, are you sure you are heading the right way?

Go back, you need more space to run before jumping.
This is meant to be a fast chase, not for you to carefully go into the tip of your toes.

youtu.be/NdTVqQkJfbk?t=333

look. Nothing especial to be done. Just come with more momentum.

comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg.narkive.com/yqntxfzb/arx-fatalis-lava-jump-room

reading from the comments, maybe putting in a lower resolution might work, or looking more upwards while jumping.

But really, there isn't suppose to be any mytery there.

Yeah, it's the part in level 8 where the black beast chases you, it's the only way to go it seems.
Once you get onto the platforms there is no other way.
As far as I can tell, momentum and running before doesn't change anything, but I'll keep trying. Honestly the guy in the video just seems to jump further, and I don't see why.
>This is meant to be a fast chase
The beast can't get onto the platforms, and in fact once it gets to the end of the corridor it freezes and doesn't even chase you anymore, webm rel, lmao.
>maybe putting in a lower resolution might work
Huh, I should try that, I have found that resolution clearly affects the rune recognision, so maybe other mechanics are affected as well

Attached: 1627268958897.webm (1024x576, 2.21M)

Are you using the latest arx liberantis patch?
Cause that not only fixes the rune drawing but some other bugs too.

I'm not, I generally don't like modding games when I play them for the first time, and to be honest my playthrough so far seems rather bug-free, unless it's just something I'm not noticing.
Rune drawing seems to work decently on 800x600 and 1024x768 (what I'm using), but gets really wonky on higher resolutions.
Anyway, the jump might just be a bug, because I can't fucking do it for the life of me. I ended up cheesing it by using an exploit? that I've found, where if you keep walking while quicksaving, you get thrown forward.

Arx Liberatis basically just fixes bugs and stuff.
Play with it. It will be a much more "vanilla" experience then having to use "exploits" like you did.