Stellaris

What went so horribly wrong?

Attached: stellaris-cover.jpg (1000x1000, 101.34K)

trannies

No coom race

It sucks shit compared to hoi4. The gameplay loop is awful and the start is tedious

Unironically not enough autism.

What are some games with this kind with sexy aliens?

stellaris mods

Well, to start with, it's been years already and Paradox still haven't figure it out how to actually improve the game. Role-playing is still bare bones, warfare is still tedious, performance (especially late game) is still awful, the economy and the AI is still dreadful. It's a shallow game trying hide it under an avalanche of disjointed mechanics from 10 different DLCs which pilled up over the years.

Gutting their own game constantly for the sake of multiplayer 'balance'.

i like it

>our ancient engine is garbage and can't handle the amount of population in the late game
>lets add a shitty scale to just hamstring people's growth so it doesn't get there
>fans ask why they don't just fix their shit game instead of making it slower
>a-actually it's for multiplayer balance!

Every time. Always use ceamapi and never give these apes money.

Attached: file.png (495x735, 598.27K)

Is it really only 8 bucks? Do you need all that DLC?

probably the removing of white people for chinks and niggers

Paradox is a shell of its former self. Music is still good tho

Attached: Paradox.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

This makes so much sense. I had given up on Paradox after every unfun mechanic they introduced in their games was in the name of multiplayer balance.

Mid Game and diplomacy is still goddamn shit. Nice to see they're wasting their time on stupid shit like making planet management worse.

no
i like the superstructures one but the rest have little impact on the game

> stellaris came out 10 years ago
Just yesterday we were laughing at the artificial idiot only building farms...

People will spout bullshit about when warp drives changed, population tile whatever, but that's all wrong. What really went horribly wrong is that they thought multiplayer could be a serious competitive scene.

Attached: 1650129320371.png (662x576, 475.41K)

>every fucking thing costs unity now
>expanding still costs influence
>factions don't give influence anymore

genuinely what the fuck are they doing with this game

Attached: 1495176624641.jpg (469x469, 26.12K)

I dont think they're trying to ballance for multiplayer anymore

I just played it for 9 hours. I like it.

Fleet and rivalries give influence, genocidal empires don't even have anything to spend it on.

The damage is done.

performance is garbage in mid to late game from the pops

You can still play as rogue servitor and pretends that you're sex bots

Customization is bad imo. You can't design ships with enough freedom at all. You pick a 'front part' out of 2/3, a 'mid part' out of 1/2/3, and a 'back part' out of 2/3 again. Gun options are always straightforward, you'll always want to mount the best things you have, and there's no fun in it at all.

Take HOI's vehicle designer for instance, naval or ground. You don't even select ship 'types' anymore aside from hull size, if you wanna make a CL with only AA, you can, or only secondaries, or balanced between everything, or purposefully lackluster as to be considerably cheaper and expendable, etc. You don't find that in Stellaris. You have gun slots, PD slots, etc

That's one of the aspects only, but it'd already do wonders. Right now combat, which governs much of any 4X game, is a statcheck between doomstacks. What's in the doomstack doesn't really matter. I think even EUIV did combat better in this regard (unit types did matter) and EUIV combat was a shitshow

??

Attached: fox.png (260x400, 94.83K)