Final boss is one of the easiest parts of the game

>final boss is one of the easiest parts of the game

What games do this?

Attached: Untitled_Artwork-13.png (2048x2732, 1.37M)

Elden ring is the most recent one that comes to mind

I can’t wait for her to job to CHADow

Attached: shadow.jpg (320x180, 9.96K)

Attached: 1652298313004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.33M)

Crash Twinsanity

House of the Dead
Megaman 2
killer7
Half-Life 2

darksiders 2
what a fucking shit that was

Ratchet & Clank games

Okami but it works in context

shuddap

Attached: 1652316804946.jpg (640x360, 71.05K)

the incredible hulk

Final Fantasy 10. You can't lose even if you tried.

Also Gradius on the NES but that had such a crazy last level its actually kind of a relief.

Honestly, if the game can't commit to making the final boss the hardest one, this is the next best thing. It should feel like either the fight of your life, or using everything you've learned to the fullest and demolishing the only thing left in your way. Anything in between just doesn't have the same gravitas.

All Gradius games and their spinoffs have a total joke as a final boss as tradition

Except the final boss in Salamander 2 who will rape you dead.

Onimusha 2
i mean i like the presentation but at least make it harder

Because you are a sun god?

that's one part of it, yeah

Is IDW Sonic any good?

It's not bad but it doesn't hit the same heights as Archie did, reboot or otherwise. The Starline arc is neat but they've been dragging their feet with it for the past 2 years while simultaneously forcing shitty ass Belle in every issue.

It is serviceable though don't come in with too much expectations about anything even the obvious stuff. As Sonic rarely directly fights Eggman in it.

>killer 7
You're fucking nuts, I literally dropped that game because I couldn't fucking figure out how to kill the final boss and kept game overing, it doesn't have a fucking weak point it's so dumb and dishonest game design nevermind that the rest of the game is super gay with how weird it is

Greg Nightmare is the final boss!

You literally shoot him in the dick to win!

Yeah and then he spawns fucking retards with no weak points that you can't even see, biggest fucking waste of money I ever made back in the day, I was seriously pissed off by that and I'm so glad I broke the disk and never looked back as a teen

So then why did you disagree with me about him being the final boss?

Lisa the Joyful
He's bugged but author didn't bother fixing him

Because it's a two part fight you fucking retard he spawns those enemies you can't fucking kill and it's insta game over, they aren't 2 separate instances fuck you're dumb and so killer 7 that game is gay as fuck, god it's making me mad

But if you know the only way to progress through the fight is to win the first half, and lose the second, which is something you've done twice before in the game already, why are you so fickle about the final boss being that way?