HOW WE DOING, LADS? CUTTING IT REAL CLOSE OVER HERE

HOW WE DOING, LADS? CUTTING IT REAL CLOSE OVER HERE

Attached: 1633800632264.png (529x142, 10.76K)

i don't live in a shithole country and have unlimited data volume

I would never survive. I have fast internet and no cap and I habitually delete games I'm not playing for a week then someone asks me to play all of a sudde and I have to reinstall then. It's kinda autistic but I don't like having games or people around if they aren't engaging.

do americans really?

nope

yep

if you have cumcast I think so.

I am baffled Americans are ok with this and think this is normal

Attached: 1652518521954.jpg (1536x2048, 277.13K)

I have mediacom and even their best plan is a 2tb data cap. I'm probably never going to hit that but treating bandwidth as if it is some finite thing is hilarious.

I dont have that and ive got comcast

>just moved this month
>went from having unlimited data from a smaller ISP and fucking Comcast and a 1.2tb data cap and they are the only option here
Big business fucked America's ass but you can get lucky

I have an unlimited connection. I legitimately could not live without one and pity anyone that has to.

Internet is a human right, and the only expense you should incur is purchasing a modem. Change my mind.

If I lived in your country I would have blown over the cap 4 days into the month because I downloaded 3 TV series lmao

fucking sucks too because they were supposed to fuck over the northern states but they complaained enough and got comcast to permanently shelve it.
meanwhile georgia had the 1tb cap since 2012.
i fucking hate comcast so much.

Attached: 1629965519305.png (750x500, 166.71K)

Cox has datacaps too, 1.25TB

I dunno what shithole flyover state or country you live in but I have gigabit up and down with fiber and no data caps

Attached: 3EFACF75-BAB0-4859-883B-4888C5937D9A.jpg (1452x2047, 257.38K)

While I can agree in PRINICPLE. I can't in practice because a 0 incentive system without the checks and balances of health (like compared to drinking water or breathable air) it would just result in government boomers deciding internet speeds from 1998 are "good enough" and competition becomes non-existent in light of no monetary gain.

I only have gigabit today because a new ISP rolled into my city and the monopolistic fucks who were giving me 45mbps before got their asses caved in

You aren't much better. Every country is 99% bread and circus obese dullards carried by the 1% of people who both give a shit and have a brain. And how can anyone find the will to care about data caps when we cant have healthcare? When the average mouth breather is fine to work for 90 hours a week for pay that was bad in 1985?
Regardless of the differences between the US and anywhere else, modern life is unaceptably shit and full of stuff like this. Corporate fucks will take every unclaimed inch they can, and then retroactively going after them via the government is impossible.
Every country is dysfunctional and shit, the government is owned and controlled by the richest, and the people are beyond brain dead.

stop downloading hentai user, you'll have plenty of space left over

Attached: file.png (426x93, 10.24K)

What designates a state as non-flyover? Nigger mobs and shit littered streets?

Wouldn't know, since I'm not a third worlder I have unlimited internet

>we cant do anything because the government bad
>random corporation good
kill yourself

No one cares about your 8th grade Any Forumsphilosphy you learned from youtube

It's simple, we kill the boomers

We aren't okay with this, the issue is where you're going to go to protest it because in the vast majority of the country your options are two ISPs that are the exact same with the exact same rates and deals but act like they're competing because they're $1 extra on some esoteric plan.

...do yuromutts really?

I said competition good, stop twisting words

> I would never survive. I have fast internet and no cap
fr fr

post your usage history, if you're so great

Attached: file.png (819x583, 59.63K)

States with tiny populations of inbred redneck dumbfucks. Fly over as in no one goes there, there is nothing there.

yeah i forgot about data caps because my previous ISP didn't have one, i moved in with a new roommate on monday and ive used 700gb since then just redownloading and updating shit. his data cap is 1.2TB. oops

I live in a shithole country and have unlimited data volume

>all of those wasted gigabytes
Why the fuck doesn't Jewcast let your unused gigs roll over?

How the fuck is anything I said in line or related with pol?

>da fwee market place of ideas done gonna sort it all out bit da liburls made a regoolatin and now we got no freedumbs

Attached: 126371fb-cc26-11ec-b314-bdf500dd7058.png (1024x1024, 919.57K)

>yuropoors freaking out about "muh no unlimited data"
1.2 TERABYTES a month is perfectly reasonable and serves the needs of 99% of people

Attached: file.png (735x115, 26.63K)

You don't need internet to live, so it's definitely not a human right.

>Why the fuck doesn't Jewcast let your unused gigs roll over?
this isn't PTO dude, it's use it or lose it

7.5TB per month

Attached: Data Usage.png (151x66, 2.81K)

cope

even my 3rd world shithole has unlimited fiber internet

you also don't need education to live and yet that is a human right

uhh...no thanks, I'll stick with the 1.2tb

Attached: file.png (941x162, 12.83K)

Kill yourself

I live in the UK and have no datacap

Attached: 5p9jxgki27h61.jpg (1000x1000, 92.46K)

let me guess...you need more?

Attached: file.png (234x79, 7.42K)

So states with the highest rape and murder rates per-capita, jew hedge fund slum lord rent only neighborhoods and public defecation is what makes a state worth living in? Sounds like stockholm syndrome to me.

why the fuck are upload speeds so shit?

>20mb upload
Fucking jews

dat upload lmao

as an american there is NOTHING you can literally do about it, they are so deep inside congress and the government it's impossible to make changes since they just start lobbying against it

Attached: 1636053144896.png (660x250, 124K)

burger
no limits
not vidya

Attached: Vidya.jpg (1152x865, 275.64K)

America is a third world country lmao

>america america america
Panama also does this shit. It's fucking retaded. I understand they putting caps on phone/mobile data but your home data should be uncapped .

lmao at the upload speed. How do you live with yourself like this.

>How do you live with yourself like this.
I'm...not uploading shit to the internet?

I've got a 1.2tb cap which has been fine, but I had a new roommate move in a week ago and he's already used up 700gb. What the fuck do I say to this fag?

At the rv park I am at I have unlimited data, but max speed of 8mbps

Cletus you are the useful idiot, the slave of the corporation, you are the fodder of powers that be.

I'm just casually uploading my file here to a cloud drive... 1MB/s?

is he paying for the internet too? If so just tell him you're upgrading to an unlimited plan and the internet bill is going up a bit

I just logged into my ISP account to check but they don't even record usage. It's unlimited so I guess they don't bother to record it for customers that are.

Either he starts paying for internet or he cut his shit.

>I had a new roommate move in a week ago
you gotta put your foot down and establish these ground rules early, or else he's just gonna continue to abuse them. Not only for internet, but for whatever shit he's doing that you're not happy with.

Get them addressed NOW or else it'll never improve

Slurp up more corporate cum, you pathetic, slave-mind fuck.

Just get an unlimited data plan, or stop using your phone so much.