Why dating mechanic so rare in games?

Why dating mechanic so rare in games?

Attached: Shin.Megami.Tensei_.PERSONA.5.full.2142369.jpg (800x637, 90.31K)

who'd wanna date a raped girl

>No, Maruki...I won't let you unrape Shiho. The rape and subsequent suicide attempt that paralyzed her for life made her a stronger person. I won't let you take that from her. My teammates who had their family members unkilled agree with me. They should stay dead even if they were truly resurrected. The dead should stay dead. Let us have the power to choose. The choice to unripe Shiho. How dare you assume Shiho wanted to not be raped? The audacity

because they're all shit

I don't want dating in my games, is cringe

You can't "fix" her, you can't even fix yourself

Because it completely interfares with the story and the development of characters
>Before 10+ Affection: My family got murdered in Zimbabwe and I will get revenge , even if I die in the process...
>After 10+ affection: OI SUGOI HELLO BOYFRIEND I LOVE YOU FOREVER PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOUR DICK AND HAVE YOUR CHILDREN OIOIOI
Unless you completely integrate it into the story which would take more time to program it would be like someone getting replaced by a cardboard sex doll version of themselves

Attached: 1587175324194s.jpg (125x113, 2.56K)

Persona 5 is such a shit fucking game lol

Play visual novels, user. As a medium I find many of them superior to what you’ll find in books if you’re looking for romance.

Game devs can't write it because they've never experienced it

I've never been on a date and i'm 22 yrs old

Attached: 1651003087557.webm (576x1024, 509.98K)

I know it's painful, but bear with it, user. People in today's world are shit, finding a decent human being in 2022 is like finding a diamond among all the grains of sand on a beach. Modern society is fuckin clown world too. Just be thankful no one has made you feel broken.

I did but not to a girl I like. It was okay.
Now I can't even look at any girl that interest me without being a stuttering mess

holy based joker

I've only been on one and it was pretty miserable. All she did was talk about herself and all of her accomplishments, using everything I said to tie it back into something she'd accomplished in her life instead of acting like she was actually interested. She was married and pregnant like 3 months later, so whatever.

because its looked down upon in most of the world even though we all know theres a part of us that want to romance some cute 2d girl

Because it's always shit. Always.

Lol

kek

i never touched a woman thats not family, im 24

Attached: 1653842681480.jpg (1238x797, 91.91K)

Why dating mechanics so rare in your life?