Why do so many gamers choose Veronica? Isn't that a pretty creepy thing to do? Sure, she's technically an adult...

Why do so many gamers choose Veronica? Isn't that a pretty creepy thing to do? Sure, she's technically an adult, but if you find her attractive, you're definitely a pervert.

Attached: eca8431ad4e4d40ed96e72cda2cc97f2.png (864x1152, 407.78K)

I chose her because her multi-targeting spells are good for random encounter while her Sap and Oomph are good during boss battles.

What even started the whole "prepubescent girls in micro bikini's" fad?

ToT

god this board is garbage it's the same fucking shit over and over

She literally rapes you

I dunno but its pretty great

Male desire.

Are you sure that outfit will really protect her?

a way to record CP without making it CP

lolis are attractive
but big ugly men are not
so why do you fap to something covering in ugliness? cuck fetish?

Yes. The protective capability of armor is inversely proportional to the surface area of the armor. It's counterintuitive, but it's truly a blessing.

I want her to call me a pervert

Any alternatives you can suggest?

/r/gaming

yeah I heard of this cool niche website where autists can be massive circlejerking faggots all they want. it's called reddit.

Not from me

Attached: biribiri_Sasha_024.png (1421x890, 521.09K)

I'm attracted to her but it's fine, my partner knows and forgave me of my sins

Veronica was forced into your party and a detriment with her small HP then dropped for people with higher HP till you get Magic Burst. Then you instantly win all the fights.

I am a gayfag and I picked Serena. If I were straight, she would be the one I would marry. She is loyal, honest, and always does the right thing. She is practically a Saint. Perfection. I can teach her how to cook, so that won’t be an issue. There is something to be said for the sweet, submissive, caring woman.

Attached: E7C8AE10-E852-4A51-BA9C-26013A4A63FB.jpg (1920x2599, 543.82K)

My dick.

I picked serena because my grandpa was a mighty wizard but i needed a healer

Veronica always wins!

Attached: DRAGON QUEST XI_ Echoes of an Elusive Age_20200827125522.png (340x340, 190.5K)

I don't want to marry fictional characters

Fuck that shithole

It was typehatena

You can do it in the game, retard

I like microkinis

post more

suicide

is this the thread?

Uooooohh Veronica chads

Veronica's? I support that.

Attached: 7d473149e3057b5fb46857362acf4197.jpg (641x838, 408.43K)

Sushi

stay away from her hole

yooo someone get the bot to spam this pedo thread

Erotic...

Because she has a personality.
Jade ticks all boxes for me as a martial artist girl with huge tits, but she is such a non-character that it's not even a contest. And don't even get me started on Serena.