Best Fromsoft boss theme for me lads/

Best Fromsoft boss theme for me lads/

youtube.com/watch?v=xkxTPBEwgQY

Attached: elden-ring-elden-beast.jpg (1200x1200, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7RzA_Oomra8
youtube.com/watch?v=RlMRMK_IL2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=RbOUwFx61Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=eC_pNt4ompU
youtube.com/watch?v=dC5L3PbSJXw
youtube.com/watch?v=bRHCb--rhhY
youtube.com/watch?v=FD3g43TKr2w
youtube.com/watch?v=IPsXMgnGUvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why was the OST so underwhelming this time? The fucking main menu theme in DS3 sounds better than this.

Radhan, Radagon/Elden beast, Malenia, Fire Giant, Placidusax, Godskin, Mogh were pretty good

Ludwig ofc youtu.be/7RzA_Oomra8

OH YES GENERIC MELANCHOLIC GIRL SINGING FOR FINAL BOSS I LIKE IT FOR 10000 TIME OOOOOOOHHHHHHUASDKLHDSAKLDJSLKSADJLDSKAJDSKLAJSADKLJKDSAL!

this is pure opinion, theres no meaningful difference in how the tracks are composed or their sound quality compared to previous games. The impact of a piece of music, especially in a videogame, relates mostly to your state of mind when you hear it. if you werent having fun you obviously wont enjoy the music that plays while youre frustrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=RlMRMK_IL2Y

I COMMAND THEE, CLEAN!

Attached: janny the grafted.png (664x642, 180.99K)

i every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up sword* my name is elden beast but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! *sends out spears* thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^… im 13,000 years old (ik #youngbeastproblems im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch tarnished try and beat me w/ my bestie radagon and sometimes i just fly right the **** away every time they try to hit me lol!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! hes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
RANDOM UNDODGEABLE GRAB ATTACK ONE-SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=RbOUwFx61Uw
Radagon's theme was the perfect final boss music for me - I always loved the trailer/main menu theme and when it started playing during the opening cutscene before the fight my hype was astronomical

Attached: 136321.jpg (1907x2160, 337.69K)

Anyone else here feel like some of the tracks reminded them of old RPGs? I like it, gives a sense of urgency without going full blown orchestral with choir like they've done for all the souls games since DS1
youtube.com/watch?v=eC_pNt4ompU
youtube.com/watch?v=dC5L3PbSJXw

youtube.com/watch?v=bRHCb--rhhY

Attached: sinh_awakens.jpg (1024x576, 236.58K)

what's your favourite character creation theme? ER's quickly become mine
youtube.com/watch?v=FD3g43TKr2w

>Turns around without saying anything as boss music comes on

Holy hekkarinos is that a Demon's Souls reference?!

based

I don't remember this happening with any DeS bosses. Allant turns around to look at you but the boss music doesn't kick in until after the cutscene.

Genuinely cannot remember any of the music from this game

Did I fuck up the battle prep for this? Other than an ash, is there anyone else you can summon via side quest work or whatever? Like an npc summon?

youtube.com/watch?v=IPsXMgnGUvU

I don't think you can summon any of your buddies for the final battle. Only you have the qualifications to be lord

The first time I ever tried out multiplayer I somehow got pulled in as an invader during Radagon/Elden Beast - I just pulled the two cooperators around the arena and killed them one at a time when they started running back to help the host.
Would have taken a screenshot but didn't even realise it was a bug as it was my first invasion

Cause yuka kitamura doesn't really make good music. I bet most of you will be able to hear the sound track of a boss from ds1 if i just mention a boss name. Gwyn, asylum demon, ornstein/smough. It doesnt work the same with elden ring. radahn, mogh, rennala

I agree. The music is good in this game, but a lot of it blends in with each other. I haven’t played DS3 in years, but I can recognize the boss for every song.

Excluding a few tracks, most of the music in Elden Ring feels like something you would hear in a “1 hour of epic music!” video on YouTube.

because you base a song's quality on how many chants and violins a composer can cram into it
the prototype main theme sound better