Digitalsisters

digitalsisters...

Attached: 1648408557476.png (765x546, 424.96K)

>2017
So now it could hit Earth within 95 years?

They will discontinue the servers and say "sorry no refunds" well before 100 years.

So? I'll just put my tech in a farraday cage and be allright.

>on this week on fear-mongering...

I'll be dead by then?
Why should any of us personally care?

>only digital
Your console will get fucked too.

Not if my 1 trillion lions and 1 googolplex of crows have anything to say about it

nigga if that thing hits earth you'll have many other things to worry about than your vidya library

You joke about it but it will destroy all the tech you are used to and we will return to bronze age. You will die like the little bitch you are when wikipedia is gone and you can't even check for an ebic survival tutorial out there in the wild.

100 more years

>solar flare happens
>erases all harddrives
>avgn is the only guy on earth with useable data because he put it on dvds
>whos laughing now?

Attached: avgn dvd.jpg (600x450, 100.19K)

>yessss, your appliances were destroted by the (((((solar flare))))) and not our kill switch :)))

I've heard this shit a million times, it's just fear mongering. They want you to be afraid because people who are afraid will do anything to stop being afraid, even if it's pulling their pants down and letting the government fuck them up the ass.

Explain to me how the fuck you will know the exact moment it is going to happen to do this.

>You will die like the little bitch you are when wikipedia is gone
lmao

>Implying any zoomer in Any Forums is able to forge steel or even go out farming
You can't even hunt a damn bunny, good luck surviving when your phone is gone, kiddo.

Kek what kind of autism is this?

just build a farraday cage around your house

>within
that means it could hit the earth tomorrow

you think a solar flare will sneak up on you?

>solar flare happens
>dvds melt
oh no no no

I won't need my vidya, I'll playing The Long Dark live when that happens.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs

i'm killing myself before that happens so no worries

my Ninty was imbued with shinto kami, solar energy would only make it stronger

The Jews are the Chosen People and incapable of doing wrong. It's always the goyim's fault. If you just served us obediently like you're supposed to, bad things wouldn't happen to you. G-d is punishing you for being a BAD GOY. So stop being a BAD GOY and just eat the bugs already.

satellites will still be fried, what now genius

This is just clickbait. If you believe this then an asteroid gets "dangerously close" to earth every week.

Bro wait to till you hear about these things called "books" that are emp proof and don't need any backup power.

why should you care? you won't be alive until then.
do I always have to remind you, OP?

>this book gets released in the 60s by an anonymous author, implied to have powerful connections
>all about a global cataclysm happening soon™
>CIA pull it from shelves, hold onto it for decades
>eventually declassify it with hundreds of pages missing

what did they mean by this?

Attached: 41GMGKuq8vL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (335x499, 20.91K)

>no system to play
where's your God now?!

dvds will melt, and every dvd drive will not work anymore. congrats on making a shit joke, unless you were serious. Then kill yourself, ignorant little shit.
>Implying zoomers know what a book is
HAHAHA
zoomers can't even read the manual of anything even if digital, you think I don't know zoomers?

i have cable internet, not satellite.

I can't tell if you are this stupid or just pretending anymore.

keep them in the freezer, they wont melt

Nigga, we can rebuild shit in progress. It's not like the solar flare's gonna kill every single engineer on earth

Like when I kept hearing there is about to be an Armageddon “any day now!” Decades later I’m up at 8 reading faggot posts and deciding which game to install.

I think after 24 hours of no Twitter, fornite, and tv most people's attention span will return towards normal enough to survive

This has been addressed before but press loves to fear-monger with this one.
Basically all modern infrastructure is shielded and even such a solar flare would only affect devices that were not only shielded but also ON at the time it passed over the planet.

Still could cause a lot of property damage since consumer electronics that were on at the time would pretty much all be fried by it but it's not some society-ending catastrophe like it's often made out to be.

The CIA are good goyim who enforce our rule. They wouldn't be needed if you FILTHY, STUPID GOYIM just did what we want you to do of your own volition. See? It's always the goyim's fault. Always. We, G-d's Chosen People, the rightful rulers of the Earth, have never done anything wrong. Remember the six hundred trillion innocent Chosen who the Worst Goy killed for no reason.

GPU will finally be affordable when the crypto fags get BTFO.

You gonna put the entire electrical grid in a Faraday cage too?

What do I need satilites for? I don't even need internet to play my digital only games of which I have the installers locally stored.
I have everything archived including rare fixes, mods etc.

>shielded
non elite bros... we are fucked..

Diesel generators exist

Not my egirls!