Why would you play an indie game when there's hundreds of great AAA games from 1995-2005 to play?

Why would you play an indie game when there's hundreds of great AAA games from 1995-2005 to play?

>I played them all
No you didn't.

Attached: 084.png (300x256, 101.83K)

I played and am playing Cyberpunk 2077. I don't think I need another game, ever.

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077 (38).jpg (1920x1080, 587.56K)

I played it on launch and haven't touched it since, how is it now?

Because there's dozens of great indie games too? Who even cares about the distinction between indie, AA, and AAA? A good game is a good game.

As kino as ever.

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077 (59).jpg (1920x1080, 443.09K)

there are like 2 great AAA games. if you haven’t played indie games i understand your standards are lower though

>Because there's dozens of great indie games too?
Indie games are to real video games what breadsticks are to a real meal.

There's 0 "great" indie games. They're all mobile tier time wasters.

>Food analogie
Opinion discarded, go be fat somewhere else dumb mutt

there are probably 50 indie games that are better than the best AAA game

I accept your surrender.

"No you didn't" I'm getting pretty fucking close bro.

no he doesn't lol

Name the best AAA game and 10 indies better than it.

fuck off yes I have

Why would you play games I don't like when you should play games I like? Stop not being me. Everyone should be me. Me good, not me bad. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No. Whatever anyone says you're just gonna say "it's shit."

But it's le ebin Redditchan meme to say that le everything is le shit X3

Can you actually separate PS1-era games into indie and AAA?

Ok, name 10 indie games better than Red Dead Redemption 1.

There are plenty AAA games that are nothing but glarified hallways with cinematic set pieces you can play through in a couple of hours, while some indie games can have hundreds of hours of content so your whole analogy is fucking retarded anyway.
If you want the correct analogy, Indie is bread and AAA is bread with glitter to woo gay retards like you.

>There are plenty AAA games that are nothing but glarified hallways with cinematic set piece
Which is why I specified "good" in the OP. Please read the actual OP instead of arguing against some guy who only exists in your head.

i haven’t played every AAA game so can’t be 100% sure. but let’s go with CS:GO (being generous with my definition of AAA).
Spelunky
The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia
Infernium
Rain World
Outer Wilds
TIS-100
Tunic
The Witness
Cinco Paus
SpyParty

>better
Can you define this? There are a dozen objective and subjective criteria we could use to compare games and everyone has their own personal definition based on what matters to them.

Name one AAA game that challenges your lateral and logical thinking abilities more than Baba Is You.