The best faith build in the game is an arcane build

>the best faith build in the game is an arcane build

Attached: images(8).jpg (502x611, 32.34K)

My first playthrough I dumped Arcane because of my contrarian nature and a need to be different "Oh I'll pick the potentially shit stat and maybe find a cool weapon tied to it later." Boy oh boy did I pick right. I didnt even use a Katana either, just making things occult scaling.

>tfw double antspur rapier

Attached: miyatoast.jpg (618x712, 181.52K)

My exact experience, except my motivation was that I adore Luck stats even if they suck. But the madman made a luck stat that fucking kicked ass. Feels fucking great.

Almost all enemies in this game are resistant to faith what a joke of build variety this game

I feel like there's a really interesting variety of incantations in the game, but then when you want to look at sorcery it's just variations on the same blue magic missile

??
I don't think we are playing the same game. faith builds fuck in this game

>all enemies resistant to faith
but they aren't
even when they are, you can use flame art instead

maybe try playing the game before shitposting about it

>enemies that are defending the erdtree/related to the erdtree are resistant to faith
HOW CAN THIS BE?

fth builds have the most variety in terms of damage type

Incantations have access to every single damage type in the game, whereas sorcery is just magic.

gonna do a new playthrough, should I do fth or arc?

well? it's not like you don't have coverage as a faith build this time around. pick a fire or lightning incant. or throw rocks, that's good too

Dragon communion for both

arc is for cucks. go str/fth.

>weapon summoning for instant tactical CQC
>fat ass projectile going in an arc to fuck up groups/glintstone arc to also fuck groups
>cari-taliation thing to fuck with shields
>mist/freezing clouds to take control of the field
>cold magic, hot magic, aids magic and shit that you can apply to your current weapon instead of consuming an item
>cool magic bow to snipe cunts
>cool floating swords above your head when you want an easy counter/critical
>and of course all the different projectiles but slower or faster or delayed etc
and that's just from what I remember playing in my build.

Lol retard

I did my previous run as Faith/Quality for blasphemous blade/ clawmark seal then added the sword of milos at the end for dual wield FP/HP regen build
pretty good, would recommend

No wait I made a mistake, of course Carian retaliation isn't for shield niggers, I was thinking about that spell summoning a projectile directly in people's asshole. Forgot the name.

ambush shard
best panic roll inducer in the game

Thanks

The best everything build is arcane, occult gives you oodles of bleed with only a tiny dip in AR. The only real issue is that somber upgrade weapons will be upgraded higher until extremely late game

you are so fucking retarded holy shit faith has every type of damage at its disposal

I want to go unga bunga holy lad with a CGS. What's a good holy ash? Might just go lion's claw and flip sacred/flame art. But. I already did lion's claw.
I did a godslayer build, it was a blast. I wanted to try Black Flame Tornado but it sucks dick until you start really pumping up FTH.

Don't know anything about Faith infusions when it comes to Curved Greatswords but Omen Cleaver served me just fine on my STR build. CGS don't have a lot of FAI ashes that work with them but maybe give Golden Vow a try?
Or just go Magma Wyrm Sword

Flame art flame of the redmanes

Probably just go Magma Wyrm. Or just concede going colossal or just GS.
I always have that on back up for staggering purposes. Shame I can't toss flaming strike on colossals.

Faith is really fun but I haven't tried Arcane yet. Heard good things about it.
I'll try a necromancer build in NG+.

>the best faith build is an arcane build
Yeah, its probably the best build in the game period though. The pure damage and variety that comes with it is crazy.

There's like 6 other damage types you could deal besides holy with this build.