Just picked this up and I’m skipping all the cutscenes with the girl talking. Which fake country should I hate?

Just picked this up and I’m skipping all the cutscenes with the girl talking. Which fake country should I hate?

Attached: 12AF35D9-0CF0-4C3B-B994-0DBE49EACCF5.jpg (1024x997, 197.63K)

Israel

Is that Belka?

no Belka is Not! Germany!

Attached: torres dialogue.png (572x570, 464.52K)

Any of you got the bundle? How are the new planes?

All of them basically, praise the asteroid!

DarkStar is fucking insane

If you skip the scenes you miss the kino plot

Rekt

I LOVE ISRAEL GON

>big empty sky with nothing in it
>turning around takes forever
>turning either makes the screen go totally black or totally red
>literally never see enemy planes beacuse a big green or orange square appears on screen and says SHOOT so you shoot and your seeking missiles and move onto the next guy
Aerial combat games are fucking boring.

Attached: over g fighters.jpg (356x500, 32.6K)

Fpbp

SALVATION!!

TGM F14 is rad
Darkstar is full retard
TGM F18 lets you drop your drop tank
rest are decent but nothing special

>Villains whose motives are hard to find fault in and arguably better than the hero's

Attached: salvation ace7.jpg (1920x1920, 360.24K)

Darkstar can go 6500km/h~, without parts

Attached: 1638652600300.jpg (390x455, 16.05K)

>Ravine missions as early as Air Combat
>High G turns introduced in 6 for casuals
>AC doesn't bother simulating g-LOC at all
>Some of the planes are so big they're classified as air fortresses, and one of the best tactics against one of the most iconic air fortresses is dropping unguided bombs on them
You should play Ace Combat

This is the only good dogfighting game worth a damn.

Attached: skygunner.png (512x448, 287.36K)

The writing in 7 is pretty shit so that's no big deal.

No, it's kino.

I think you used the wrong image. Here

Attached: images-115.jpg (300x450, 23.68K)

STOP RIGHT THERE FAGGOT FACE

Attached: 1F31DB5A-0DBF-475A-B50D-4EC0E975BE06.jpg (425x492, 42.47K)

Ocea has some bad ass pilots. Belka did nothing wrong. These are the only things you really need to know.

We have always been at war with Erusea

>Belka did nothing wrong.
You can't do no wrong if you don't exist anymore.

No, it's shit. There are some pretty bad plot holes when you think about them. There are a bunch of plot threads which go nowhere, or get dropped immediately. A lot of the characters are shit, especially Mihaly, which is a problem because he's meant to be the main antagonist. There are some incredibly awkward references that are so forced they detract from the game. The translation is also bad at some points which turns the game into a joke for some people, though I guess that's a problem with the translation so maybe they can get away with that.
There are ACs with good writing, but this isn't one of them.

After 0 and 7 I really wouldn't be surprised if Osea said fuck it and killed them all. It's not like you could blame them.

Attached: kekg.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

No, it's kino. You don't understand that all the plotholes in the world cannot undermine how they have managed to generate pathos to undergird the spectacle of the gameplay. You were filtered. By your own standards all the ace combats except for 3 have shit plots.

Belka starts off as Germany but becomes Jewish later
>Samson Option's themselves
>Infiltrates society at the highest levels, immediately begins subverting everything
>Plays both sides for nobody's benefit, not even their own most of the time
>Highest IQ but also generally insane
>Jewish space lasers
While true, there's some contextualisation in some of the cutscenes (especially the later ones) that help make sense of the plot
You kind of miss out on why the space elevator is so important and the whole drones plot if you skip the last few, especially
7's storyline was hurt severely by the constant rewrites but what we're left with isn't completely nonsensical or irrelevant that it can be completely ignored
I will say that of the mainline games it's the third worst written one next to 3 Export and 6, though