Daily reminder sonychads

Daily reminder sonychads.

Attached: Elden Ring SUX(1).png (565x512, 199.01K)

Both of those are just the same thing as their previous iterations and trends in vidya. Both should be crossed out.

a bit late for this, Horizon's already in the $5 bin and being given away in PS5 bundles
Its over

ywnbaw

Not playing horizon even if they pay me to

I’m a sonyfag and I hate horizon. The first one was boring as shit. And the main character looks like wokeshit. You couldn’t pay me to play the sequel.

Imagine if you put this effort and energy into something that's productive and creative.

Both are garbage, but at least ER has waifus

Clearly bait thread using reverse psychology to get people to buy Elden Ring.
Just to spite you user, i'm never going to buy either.
I'll just pirate them instead

>More Xbox tranny cope

I didn't buy elden ring but I also didn't buy horizon because I still don't have a ps5 since I can't fucking find one at a normal price. Scalpers need to be fucking shot
I'd get ER on the ps5 whenever I find one though

I want to know how many they sell

Wow

Oh, hi there false-flagging Tendietranny. Lemme tell you that your outdated and overpriced cashgrabs are just as bad as Snoy's woke movieshits.

Mental illness

>NOOO YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO THINK THAT THIS IS A FALSEFLAG THREAD EVENTHOUGH THIS IS Any Forums AND WE POST FALSE FLAG THREADS ALL THE TIME BUT NOT THIS TIME, THIS CANT BE ONE OF THEM

snoys have brain damage

what would be falseflagged?
very true

Consolecucks in general really. Tendiemanbabies take the crown in obnoxiousness, snoytrannies a close second, and Xbots come in third 'cuz their console is irrelevant and redundant.

Have fun searching "elden ring torrent"

>tendie
Funny that Shazamfags are still trying to push that rivalry.

Attached: 9F4127D9-B0AE-4619-9CDE-A16AB37996B2.png (1455x591, 290.96K)

Problem is that i have heard nothing good about Forbidden West while I have heard A LOT of good things about Elden Ring