Plastic aesthetic with no iconic locations

>plastic aesthetic with no iconic locations
>no sense of adventure nor challenge
>boring combat carried by scenic effects
>95% of the time spent reading, 5% "playing"

so this is what gamers eat nowadays huh. so this is the critical acclaimed mmorpg everyone seems to love.

Attached: final-fantasy-xiv-endwalker-scaled-1_h73e.1280.jpg (1280x720, 97.15K)

also the community

Juan Fantasia....

OP here sorry wrong image.

Attached: Chromie say troonrights.jpg (1038x900, 175.83K)

>t. a buttmad
sorry xiv cucked ya

literally millions are enjoying this vidya gaem and you here seething lmao

Groomers are based.

people have generally shit taste so it checks out, I'm just disappointed I wasted my time that's all.

>so this is what gamers eat nowadays huh. so this is the critical acclaimed mmorpg everyone seems to love.
Its literally ex wow players trying to fill the void in their empty mmo-less lives that like FF. Its all just pure cope.
Blizzard is a bunch of niggers though.

>literally millions
A couple of hundred of thousands you mean nigger

never even played other mmo, cope.

if you were just disappointed you wouldnt have come to Any Forums to make a sob thread about it. ya seethin.

FFXIV isn't an mmo

Correct
It is a lobby game like Guild Wars 1 was

seething for what? If others enjoy the game good for them, I've just wasted 40 hours for a meme so I make a thread.

What games have you enjoyed lately?

what is it?

Resident evil remake and skies of arcadia recently

>come to Any Forums looking forward to a good chat about vidya
>very first thread I find is someone bawling because they dont like FFXIV
why are you faggots like this. If you don't like a game just play something different. Why do you come on the board and whine about something that clearly brings you no pleasure? Cuck behavior, through and through.

so why do you come in this thread if you're looking for a good chat about vidya? a cuck must tell others they're cucks too right

because I enjoy ffxiv am gonna have a thread about it. if you dont like it thats fine but why waste even more of your time? Apparently you mindlessly did something you didnt like for 40 hours like a fucking NPC.

It's just wow niggers overrating WoW 2.0 made by japan

let them eat shit in peace haha

yea I wanted to see if the game improved but it didn't, so I'll criticize it. Am I not allowed to talk badly of something you like?