China will grow larger

>China will grow larger

Attached: c&c.png (640x420, 461.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBm2mz3IHoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have many bullets to spare

Attached: Gattling.jpg (650x364, 51.39K)

WE GOT THE ROCKETS

I AM
BIG

Attached: overlord.png (360x450, 338.66K)

Can I have some shoes?

Attached: Worker.png (151x222, 80.25K)

LET'S BUILD

OW OW
Ok I will work

OVERLORD TANK READY
MOVING
MOVING

Is generals playable these days? Like higher fps and resolutions?

Resolutions yes, but fps are tied to game speed. There was some mod to adress this but it's patreon paypiggy only and still in beta.

Generals and Zero Hour remaster when?

No

AI is even worse and broken compared to the original

This game needs a serious remaster along with the World Builder

Some guys are redoing it in the RA3 engine, check out Generals Evolution

Never
Can't be sold in China and a faction of Islamic terrorists would have Twitter exploding

China is the hero in Zero Hour, way before Chink bootlicking was mainstream

>and a faction of Islamic terrorists would have Twitter exploding
It's even worse during the Bush era and they were fine being portrayed as the enemy.

Arabs loved the game brah, i'm sure they're fine with another game about GLA. China however, not happening with Xi in charge that's for sure.

AK47S FOR EVERYONE!!!

Black napalm ubgrade.

Now that Russians have proven themselves to be a joke, would it be feasible for China to replace soviets as the focus of Red Alert?

Attached: 1652377463102.jpg (1190x916, 366.32K)

Most arabs, specially ones that would be on twatter, hate the jihadi types more than your average burger so it was ok to portray them that way

>Black Napalm
>It's blue

Attached: 1616720028269.jpg (500x328, 40.06K)

Lets start an inferno!

youtube.com/watch?v=OBm2mz3IHoM
track 11 still awesome

Doesn't matter, the ban is based on their liberal use of nukes and all the times in the first campaign where they level shit to fight the terrorists

It's not dooncoons who would screech and cause EA to pump out a generic apology.jpg

China would be an even bigger joke since they have no experience at all. Afghanistan is a real power, maybe Israel.

Fun fact: large sections of china are no longer habitable by humans and thats why they eat bugs and all the diseases are coming from there. They are compressing 80% of the population into a space meant for 20% and its a melting pot of rot and filth. Just like Russia and America they don't talk about it, especially not to outsiders, but their land is dying, they infrastructure is falling apart and their people are starving.

There is no next great super power. This is the crash after the plateau.