COPPER GOLEM WON

NEVER FORGET THE BLATANT FRAUD THAT WAS THE 2021 MOB VOTE. COPPER GOLEM WON IN A LANDSLIDE. FUCK ALLAYS.

Attached: 4587.gif (349x349, 1.98M)

They'll all be modded in sooner rather than later because Mojang works at cold molasses pace

STOP THE COUNT

Why don't they actually make the existing features fleshed out instead of adding pointless shit like lightning rods that do nothing.
Anyways, What are some good modpacks that aren't overly bloated like hexxit?

post the Allay lewds

Pretty sure there’s already several mods reimplementing vote mobs

Why doesnt microsoft force them on the fortnite seasonal updates dev cycle

more like the molasses is frozen and 5 years old

I still want the Glare

microsoft makes so much money they probably don't give a shit if one of their studios is being retarded with the IP so long as they put out something every once in a while, which is pretty sad since all that is needed to get better shit into the game is microsoft telling Jeb to stop being a retard or else lay offs will happen and those retards would work

Reminder there was absolutely nothing stopping them from adding all three
Mojang is not a small indie dev and hasn't been one for a long time

Attached: 1292879943586.png (468x425, 12.88K)

curseforge has one for 1.0.5-1.16.5

Yea its a billion dollar oversight. They got it made over there, taking their sweet time

The Chad DQB2 golem:
>lets you ride on its back
>can FUCKING PUNCH mountains into oblivion
>protects you in fights

The virgin Minecraft golem:
>can't be ridden
>can't punch mountains
>can't protect shit properly

QRD? The last time I played minecraft Endermen were new.

pretty much due to Mojang getting even lazier, they decided to host biome and mob votes where only one would get added, after a whole lot of shitshows with the mob part it results in the previous one with it being a competition between the glare which tells you places mobs could spawn, the copper golem like in ops pic which just pushes random copper buttons, and the allay which will pick up shit and drop it off, suffice to say the allay ended up winning simply because it at least had some sort of usage when compared to the other two

They're Mojang user, they'd rather get sacked and die than to work for more than an hour a day

what are some decent and fun mods to minecraft?

Attached: 1559552120835.jpg (960x623, 133.07K)

>NOOOOO WE DIDN'T COMMIT TO THE BIRCH FOREST IT DIDN'T COUNT
Get off the coke and get to work Jeb

Attached: 1648079950313.png (256x252, 75.9K)

>coke

Are we talking cola or cocaine?

I like Create and Ars Nouveau

>Exit Code: 1
IM GOING FUCKING INSANE AAAAAAAAA HOW DO I FIX THIS

Attached: E52898F1-9705-477D-AEF8-90EA560DC091.jpg (352x419, 47.45K)

Lightning rods are for the two people (one of them is a mojang dev ((and a woman))) who are retarded enough to build houses out of wool
Unironically was made because the dumb bitch's roof caught fire one time and instead of using an actual material for the roof the retards made an entire useless ore

delete Optifine or any other performance mods that you’re using, they usually cause that problem

I’m so glad that there actually seems to be major backlash everywhere for this shit, hopefully Mojang get their shit together after this but I doubt it.