Soundtrack Help

Does the entire soundtrack for this game exist anywhere on the internet? This is such a niche thread I highly doubt I'll get any help but I'm desperate. I checked all over with no luck.
Youtube only has the partial soundtrack and none of the really good stuff at that. It's not on niconico, not on KHinsider, it was on some site called zophar's domain but only some weird .m3u file that had 4 tracks that played nothing, and I couldn't find anything on archive.org. Although admittedly I'm not confident how to use that site fully. Searches for the game only returned mentions of it in magazines.

Anyway, some help or direction would be appreciated.

Attached: kingsfieldadd1-1649781312176.jpg (300x300, 26.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCRrAtEXO8j05uWzbdDSgYBg/videos
swordofmoonlight.com/bbs/index.php?topic=569.msg7596#msg7596
youtube.com/watch?v=YhazgW7RBnw
youtube.com/watch?v=iyOUxDvRreE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rip it from the ISO

did you scour the sword of moonlight forums?

>rip from ISO
Is that possible? How do I do that?

>sword of moonlight forums
I have not. I wasn't aware it existed. I'll check it right now!

youtube.com/channel/UCRrAtEXO8j05uWzbdDSgYBg/videos

Im guessing you can extract the audio from the videos if youre desperate

You can find pc versions of kingsfield, the game engine for kingsfield, and fan projects for that engine there.
Enjoy user. Dig deep.

Man, I wish I was of help, I just dropped in to say that I'd love translations of Additional 1 and 2 some day. To anons in the thread, is anyone working on one right now?

Thank you but like I said, this isn't the full soundtrack. It lacks some battle themes and a lot of the deeper floor music tracks like 炎熱の間 - which is what I really really want.

>You can find pc versions of kingsfield, the game engine for kingsfield, and fan projects for that engine there.
So I returned and found this thread:
swordofmoonlight.com/bbs/index.php?topic=569.msg7596#msg7596
but it looks like the person who tried to rip the audio never followed through. This is difficult.

But thanks a lot Any Forums! I can feel myself getting a lot closer at a pace way better than what I could do by myself.

There's several ways to do it. Basically you extract the ISO and they should be there. May need to convert them to another file type but it's not hard with something like sneedacity

>some site called zophar's domain but only some weird .m3u file that had 4 tracks that played nothing
because that was raw music data. you can play it in winamp with that videogame plugin installed in it that lets it play native song data straight from game rips.

hang on I'm ripping for you.

Wow I really don't know anything! I almost regret asking because that seems like something I should have done more research on.
Thank you so much, user. I know once I get my hands on it I'm uploading it to youtube at least.

Seeing TL requests are sad because it'd probably be trivial to translate this game to my friend sitting next to me for example (I've only played KF1 so I might be wrong). Programming and actually making the effort to not lose any characterization and mood is the lame part.

I kept it wav to keep the quality but I'll do mp3 afterwards.

spam filter keep catching it so see pic related.

Attached: 2022-05-29 17_56_24-kingsfieldhigherrange1.wav - AnonFiles.png (354x32, 1.92K)

>hang on I'm ripping for you.
link?

nice thanks!
- TfTcY5kfy2/kingsfieldhigherrange1_wav

I tried to reduce popping as much as I could but I think it's actually coming through on the raw playback; It might actually just sound like that at points. this IS the PSP raw sound emulation after all.
NbX1Y8kaye/kingsfield2_wav

Attached: 2022-05-29 18_04_10-Anonymous File Upload - AnonFiles.png (327x22, 1.82K)

Thank you it sounds fantastic! What was that plugin you mentioned? In case I ever encounter a problem like this again or this thread dies before you have the chance to upload them all. I imagine there are a lot of files.

Also I was attempting this method and everything went as you said. It's just that there were 300 audio files to sift through and most only played back static - or I simply didn't do it correctly. Still, I'll remember this for future reference. Teach a man to fish and all that.

Lunacid was kinda shit Bros...

First I'm hearing of it. From the uploads you'd think he'd spend time finishing the player's arms wtf is this ray man shit lmao

shit dude I'm only ripping the 3 that were in the zophar download; ripping apart the ISO would be a seperate manner. was this game an extension of kings field 1? the tracks you want might be a part of the first game which would be in zophar's rip of the first game only; just as this expansion's music would be in this zophar pack only.

32a3Z5k3yb/kingsfield3_wav

Attached: 2022-05-29 18_11_14-Anonymous File Upload - AnonFiles.png (326x25, 1.74K)

l7e6Z8k5y0/kingsfieldaddional1mp3_zip

lastly the mp3s

Attached: 2022-05-29 18_16_54-Anonymous File Upload - AnonFiles.png (477x36, 2.25K)

No problem. That just confirms the zophar download is indeed incomplete and I'm not a total idiot. I'll continue parsing through the ISO files then.
This thread has been an unexpectedly good harvest.

>was this game an extension of kings field 1?
King's Field Additional is it's own unique game. It's a first person turn-based grid-based dungeon crawler with combat that features using a shield. However, the music is almost entirely remixes of other games. The tavern theme is the music that plays on King's Field IV's 1st and 2nd levels, for instance.
youtube.com/watch?v=YhazgW7RBnw
youtube.com/watch?v=iyOUxDvRreE

Please upload these OP