You DID NOT kill Wrex, right Any Forums?

Attached: Urdnot_Wrex.png (220x417, 144.69K)

More like TURDnot Rex lmao
Stupid dumb lizard scum

on my first playthrough yeah i did, i didnt know that being a centrist was apparently bad and i didnt have enough renegade or paragon to convince him otherwise.

No, *I* did not kill him.

I would NEVER kill my teammates
Ash did it for me

I always went with the option that resulted in more alien deaths and fewer human death, no matter the context.

supremely based

killing wrex on virmire... if you talk to him its seems wrong
If you pick him up from the citadel at the very last moment its almost comical.
>hey uhhh wrex well I am finally going to sarens base want to come with?
>ok wrex we are here whats up? Oh you dont want ot do the mission? well fuck I suppose it wasnt meant to be *blam*

What the fuck was her problem? Why is she so racist?

Attached: Capture.jpg (589x812, 66.74K)

Ashley "if its blue, shoot it through" Williams

as much as ME3 shit the bed on some key things the series as a whole is a remarkable achievement. you would have to be the worst person ever to unironically do that but you sure can and it goes on for the whole series

>what if this completely alien species doesn't have our best interests at heart? we should be car-
>"SHUT THE FUCK UP RACIST!!!!!!!!"

Attached: 1649369548421.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

Welcome to videogame discussion post 2012. Anything other than extreme xenophilia is hecking problematic and racist

Garrus says nastier things about other species than her in elevator conversations. Aside from the "I can't tell them apart from the animals" line, she just thinks humans should look out for themselves more (like every other species does).

Of course I did. Also stopped curing the Genophage to get rid of the Krogan Menace.

Attached: c94.jpg (602x666, 118.75K)

Wrex is great, only a fagit would kill him.

>femshep killing her lover
Why would she even consider this?

yeah but garrus is based

Accidentally got him killed on Virmire(?) and had to restart the mission. I wish there was an option to have Wrex rip Ashley's arms off instead.

Nah, that was video game discussion back in 2007. Ashley was already hated back then for being prejudice against aliens.

I did and not just him but his entire species.
Based

Attached: Careful Diplomacy.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)