So i'm trying to get myself into a new series and i'm trying to get into Fire Emblem

so i'm trying to get myself into a new series and i'm trying to get into Fire Emblem.

when does three house's get good though? i've just chosen my house and so far have only had 1 training battle and just be doing a shitload of fetch quests for students i don't give one shit about.

does this game ever have more action in it? or is the whole thing just shitloads of fetch quests?

Attached: fire-emblem-three-houses---button-fin-1563322090834.jpg (1000x1000, 207.51K)

I love my wife Bernie!
what house did you pick

Attached: Bernie(1430).jpg (900x900, 383.52K)

The story battles are at the end of every month but you can do optional battles in between

If you haven't even gotten that far yet you are still in the tutorial.

I miss the old days.

Attached: berniebro.png (342x172, 49.08K)

i'd rather just get straight to the story battles desu. i don't give a shit about the school at all

Dragons are cute and based! That is all, have a good thread

Attached: 8666b198d33871878e1e8ec714aa741b.jpg (1910x1334, 2.11M)

Attached: edelgard mad.png (512x512, 156.74K)

Once the tutorial ends you can skip it

What did Edelgard do wrong?

thank god

you should play literally any other fire emblem then because those are just chapters back to back while 3H has the monastery

Think I'll be able to kill the Death Knight with these stats? On Chapter 4 I spent 2 weeks cooking the Teutates Pike, meaning +2 DEF for the entire house. I gave him a shield to push up his DEF a little more. And just towards those mountains there's a Bishop carrying Ambrosia that I'm going to take to give an extra point in DEF. So I should be able to wipe the Death Knight with Vengeance as well as use the Bishops to pick up a few more skills.

Attached: FT5fiE0VUAAlIuu.jpg (1280x720, 275.59K)

Dimitri

Attached: dimitri.png (800x800, 1.1M)

Oh also he's leading the Church of Seiros Soldiers meaning another +3 DEF. I remember defense stacking being harder although maybe it's because it's Dedue. His abs could stop cannon fire.

I think Dedue and all D*scur scum should be killed.

Ingrid pls

Attached: FT0hOzmUcAE_k0s.jpg (1280x720, 214.64K)

Nothing. Nothing at all.

i don't know what statboosters have already been applied to him, but he will do 24 damage x3 with crit approximately. he will also double. you should do a better job with screenshots in the future

Attached: FQWHaZyUYAc4TN8.jpg (1931x1864, 458.6K)

3Houses is pretty ass, aside from a handful of characters and the music

Attached: thatgame.png (1200x1186, 1.55M)

>into a new series and i'm trying to get into Fire Emblem.
>plays three houses

You chose the wrong game to start.
FE:TH is basically it's own game.
The only thing it has in common with previous titles is the name and the basic battle system gimmicks.

Every Bethesda game post Morrowind.