DMC Autism Thread

Last thread died as we were getting into it: So how the fuck is the world going to get around the Qliphoth nuking not-London? Kind of hard to miss.

Attached: spot the Dante.jpg (1366x704, 254.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_sbR85wWBf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>DMC3's tower has a Sumerian name, implying it's 5-4000 years old
>Mundus waged war with the earth "2 millennia ago", Sparda rose against him, won, and sealed him away. Seems to imply a Christ-like second covenant with God by way of some Gnostic theologies
>Mundus' whole look is very Romanesque
>late medieval Spanish castellans of Mallet Island rediscover rituals that use Mundus' power/worship him during the Renaissance, basically reopen small portals and allow Mundus a way back to earth
>the Order of the Sword cult references the Catholic Church, implying they became the body they are now around the same time (though they could be much more recent, which is more likely due to how low profile they somehow are)
>actual William Shakespeare and actual William Blake exist in this universe, implying that Christianity IS a religion in the DMC world.

So what I'm asking is if people confused Sparda for Jesus.

Attached: lada lyumos (8).jpg (1200x800, 446.28K)

gas leak

Oh neat the DMC thread again, someone mentioned the mass casualties at redgrave right before it archived and it made me think, if Dante has like this super guilt complex about demon attack victims how would he feel after 5? Didn't an entire city full of innocents get wiped partially thanks to vergil? Would he just kys?

Attached: 1641606006380.png (426x364, 36.28K)

>Vergil's DT has been blue for years
>Get a black coat and the DT changes
I love their DTs so much.

Dante gets fucked up on guilt when it happens to people he knows and/or situations that he knows he could have possibly prevented. When it falls outside of that he regrets the loss of life but isn't as cut up about it.
Pic related is an excerpt from Deadly Fortune.

Attached: dante innocents.png (456x752, 39.63K)

The one that bugs me more is Fortuna, because he really just sat back and let that one happen. The Saviour was a total joke to him, but I guess he wanted Nero to take care of it for reasons? At least with Red Grave he was taken out before it got bad and only came to when it was pretty much all said and done. And, to be fair, he was 100% going to kill Vergil for it.

How many devil arms would he have to sell for Redgrave reparations?

>he was 100% going to kill Vergil for it.
Yeah this, he was on savage mode once vergil appeared. Nothing was stopping him until he killed vergil.

Attached: 1641619515268.jpg (1080x864, 97.07K)

Dante doesn't actually sell his Devil Arms. That's one of those shitty memes that caught on and now people think it's canon.

Let's say that, hypothetically, he did
How much do you think they'd go for? Obviously they are collector's and probably legendary/epic tier items in-universe so I'd wager they'd cost a small fortune or even more so Dante still living in complete poverty does make sense since he probably disposes them or just keeps them locked away considering they pretty much are lethal weapons and could fall in the wrong hands.

Unfortunately due to the games not giving us the internal monologues of characters Dante comes off as overly carefree during the outbreak in Fortuna but as per and another line in the book he had faith in Trish to evacuate civilians and even notes that The Order's Angelos were doing a good enough job protecting citizens as part of Sanctus' big ruse.

>Agnus works for Arius' company Uroboros, likely setting up much of the tech/rituals that allow Arius to create his secretaries and Lucia
>conceives Nico with her mother, who happens to be the daughter of Nell, the gunsmith who made Ebony and Ivory
>is later recruited by the Order of the Sword, basically abandons his family
>Nico winds up becoming some sort of Nell Agnus hybrid; making demonic weapons and tools by striping demonic souls or energy from their parts, rather than creating artificial life by mashing demons together and stripping human souls from bodies
>Agnus' custom Angelos are based on shards of Nelo Angelo's armour, which was created by a demonic engineer called Machiavelli, who also created Nightmare and the Artemis gun (and maybe other tech-themed shit from hell)
>Nico also created some of her Busters from parts of the Artemis demon (and other potential Machiavelli demons)

So is Machiavelli the true final boss of this series? He's supposed to be dead, but maybe he made himself a new body?

Attached: a335609231622c21160516485f2da676b400ad61.jpg (600x425, 94K)

Slight correction; Nico's mother was the half-sister of Nell's son, on his father's side.
Nico actually has no biological relation to Nell.

Fuck, I need to actually read that book. Thanks.
Is there any mention of who the guy on her tattoo is?

Attached: gilver_02.jpg (225x400, 40.38K)

No clue. Can't be her grandfather/Nell's ex-husband because he died before she was born. Can't be Agnus because she hates him. Can't be her unclefather Rock/Nell's son because he's still alive and has an eyepatch.
Maybe he was just a cool guy she met one time.

Maybe the guy who thought her how to make guns in the first place? A friend of Nell's?

Attached: nico tattoo.jpg (500x281, 51.35K)

Rock was the one that taught her how to make guns, though she was an absolute genius at making shit from the get-go as a child.
Nell didn't really have friends besides Dante and she was dead long before Nico was even born so I doubt there's any connection there. There really is just absolutely no clue as to who Mr Tattoo could be.

Well, the obvious is that business will cripple everywhere else. Redgrave had to have SOME industry that was blown to smithereens when the Quiploth grew.
A popular idea is that government starts forming/creating demon hunters now that the Quiploth incident has made them a much more open threat.
Knowing that first cutscene in mission 01, they'd be pissed to know their weapons couldn't even scratch the empusas.

Attached: 01 (133).jpg (2382x3491, 1.21M)

DMC6 will be the multiplayer create-a-character Demon Hunter game that Ikeno brainstormed and drew this art for.

Attached: 1639925659419.jpg (1357x1920, 479.3K)

>Crew Cut becomes a legit Demon Hunter

Would be fucking sick if Lady became a commander of a human anti-demon army.

I wish I could understand how the sword revving worked with a controller..

Attached: 1496472433613.jpg (736x1103, 131.5K)

Press L2 (or whatever you remapped it to) at the right timing during an attack, generally at the moment when the attack actually hits the enemy, and you get a bar for your next attack. Get the timing perfect and you get all 3 bars.

Attached: 1648729550681.png (984x555, 378.66K)

Is it tapping then not holding like to do a rev effect?
Like tap attack tap attack kind of thing?

just a light tap

So silly, I was trying to emulate a rev with holding it. I was thinking to get into DMC4 again and finish it. It's a good game. I don't understand why people don't like it. Some kind of MGS 2 thing because of Nero maybe.

This video should give you a pretty good idea.
Do note that he has remapped the rev to circle, so take that into account when watching the inputs.
youtu.be/_sbR85wWBf8