What videogame would julius evola aprove?

What videogame would julius evola aprove?

Attached: iru2cgn7nmt6ogiolsdfbvn6v0._SX450_.jpg (450x622, 26.61K)

None.

morrowind

He'd be a touhoufag

>italian
some gay shit probably

yugioh and serious sam because of how much this guy cooms over ancient egypt.

this

I think he’d be a fan of Megaten.
Hitler would 100% be one of those HoI4 autistic anime larpers

>Question is about Evola
>OH YEAH HITLER WOULD X
Obsessed.

He would absolutely be a Morrowindfag, most likely a massive Kirkbride sperg as well.

They’re related figures retard

>They’re related figures retard

Attached: 1622056265248.png (866x635, 236K)

Some artsy shit like Ico.

Explain how they’re not

Valkyrie Profile, Megami Tensei. Basically anything with Pagan or esoteric themes, not Cuck of War that shit is super pozzed and is very disrespectful towards Paganism: pure heresy

Attached: 1652041318723.jpg (828x1052, 144.65K)

Hitler was an average christian, Evola was an extremely spiritual esoteric guy, so much he wrote whole books about spiritualism

Gears of War 1-3
Warhammer 40k
Paradoxshit like hoi

Even if they had different beliefs they’re still related, just like Mussolini and Hitler. Evola was tangential to Nazism, praised Himmler and was lukewarm on Hitler. Also, Hitler hated Christianity because he thought it was too meek for his worldview

>tranime

>Also, Hitler hated Christianity because he thought it was too meek for his worldview
No he didn't, there is not one source backing this up except confirmed fake shit like the Goebbels diaries.
Hitler himself likely wasn't very religious, but he certainly considered German Christianity a benefit to society.

Well then I concede, I stand by the rest though

I can't think of a single game that instills a sense of righteous disdain for modernity in it, so presumably none.

Attached: evola activated.jpg (720x986, 225.92K)

cyberpunk, although only half the game, the other half was made by idiots who love it

>Megaten

Unironically this,i aways imagine him and other based schizos like Guénon and Mishima having a good time playing this.

Jünger would probably love Warhammer 40K

Attached: images (56).jpg (554x554, 58.36K)

Basically every medieval fantasy game does it for me, they always make me think about how much more boring and shitty their worlds would be if they ever industrialize.

>They’re related figures retard
Evola thought Hitler was a mere populist. They came from entirely different worlds, politically speaking. Evola despised anything non-spiritual and non-aristocratic, and for him the NSDAP and its supporters represented 'base' politics and modern culture in a nutshell. He hated mass movements. When investigated by the new Italian government post-war he called himself a 'super fascist', as in above and beyond fascism, beyond the movements of the war and interwar periods. People who try to lump esoteric traditionalist types like Evola and Guenon in with populists like Hitler have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

Attached: evola future.jpg (519x465, 109.51K)

rockstar did it unknowingly, but there was a small part of Red Dead Online that specifically made me feel that exhilarating and radical freedom of Hitlerian conquest. when i crushed my enemies i felt as though the world was there for me to take on my own terms, it was one of the few vidya spaces where i could behave as masculinely as i wanted. sad that kikestar couldn't build upon that.

Attached: 18.12.2021_16.46.38-j2brtlrb.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)