This angers and confused the Cube zoomer

This angers and confused the Cube zoomer

Attached: maxresdefault (23).jpg (1280x720, 104.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aX2KNyaoNV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did they have to add even more shotos though

>kazuya, Terry
>shoto
Imbecile

Smashtards think all fighting game characters are called shotos

I honestly had no idea so many people who played Smash Brothers had no idea who Terry Bogard or Kazuya were. Especially Kazuya given he's in every single Tekken game but T3.

Terry is in every fatal fury and king of fighters, along with multiple cameos in other games so im more surprised people didnt know Terry

Smashies didn't even recognize the Final Fantasy 7 intro. They've only played bing bing wahoo on Nintendo

Nobody asked for them

Attached: A06295CF-9DFA-469B-B75B-79BE34D57DBF.png (1200x675, 607.18K)

I didnt but im glad he appeared, after Terry appearing I didnt care for the rest of the reveals. he is my favorite fighting game character to play as

>Nobody asked for them

Attached: millia bullshit.png (450x293, 75.49K)

>scott the faggot
Opinion disregarded.

ive been living the video game age since the Atari so this guys opinions are mot to me.

Attached: b4765f9afdbbce895c60f504810ebe90.gif (454x498, 2.96M)

>after Terry appearing I didnt care for the rest of the reveals
This was me, but I followed all of the other reveals waiting to see if anyone would top him. Prior to Terry I didn't care at all about the game outside of the Castlevania reveal which was lukewarm since, again, it's not front of mind and his best days were on NES and OG Playstation (so too old for the smash players).

>lukewarm
In the sense that nobody was that excited about him. They cared more about Luigi getting killed than Simon and Richter from what I remember.

>Prior to Terry I didn't care at all about the game outside of the Castlevania reveal which was lukewarm since, again
woah you me?
also I cared for Megaman, Ryu and found Cloud fun to play.

Attached: dMH2LEI.gif (516x543, 133.67K)

the whole castlevania reveal was nuts for me. the stage, the cameo, the music, only other characters that did this for me were megaman and terry, I dont remember Ryus trailer though

Attached: 160125086619.gif (1440x810, 794.98K)

I'm angry because it's Kazuya and not Heihachi.

agree, with the choice, im not mad though, but Heihachi has been used more as a guest character and has appeared in all games...except for tekken 1 maybe? I dont remember

Attached: mj-flores-sakura-miko-parodru-white.jpg (1024x1024, 157.4K)

Attached: 1653768510572.png (307x164, 116.59K)

>also I cared for Megaman, Ryu and found Cloud fun to play.
Of those three, Megaman hit me the hardest. Damn that reveal was everything for me. Ryu was cool too and Cloud was more "how did they manage to get HIM in".

youtube.com/watch?v=aX2KNyaoNV4

I attribute this mostly to Americans thinking that what US think is how the rest of the world works,
while americans only knew capcom games for fighting games, the rest of the world played those and snk games as well.

that intro, hot damn was it good.

when Sakurai did the 40+ minute video for Terry, I could see he really loved the character, Terry is the one that got the longest and badassest video.

Attached: 1602993159203.jpg (2048x1591, 595.29K)

Go back to new-G4 Scott.

Can’t believe how easy is to pull out an electric god wind fist in this game

Heihachi was the antagonist of Tekken 1, I think

inaccurate image
only gay men obsess over barashit

Failing to immediately recognize the newcomers brings me back to some of the magic from when I was younger. I didn't get that in 4, or in Ultimate's base game.

It's just a shame that the fighties all control like shit. The point of Smash, before it was a crossover, was supposed to be that everyone had the same controls. You only have to remember what the moves do, not how to use them. I feel like that's especially relevant now that there's 86 characters to choose from.

Just get rid of all the extraneous crap, give small buffs to the rest of the moveset to compensate, and you've got two of the best newcomers in that pic.

Hijacking this thread to ask how you nigs feel about KOF XV?

Attached: KOFXV.jpg (1024x1024, 450.15K)

How so?
online wise, its the best kof.
jumps are still a bit iffy for me, with kof14 and kof15 I cant calculate when im going to get crossed up or not, its weird.

Attached: 1625183277551.jpg (1024x618, 149.16K)

It's fun. I play grapplers exclusively because frame 1 command grabs and armored command grabs are the fumiest things ever.

I wish Iori got in over Terry.

Attached: 1653683080399.png (464x279, 69.95K)

Best fighter in a long time. Shame about the matchmaking stuff, but I've been getting by fine by doing room matches.

ive never had issues, but I always to training room while waiting for online matches and I get matched like every minute or less

Smashfags doesn't even play this, proving Terry was a shit pick.

>jumps are still a bit iffy for me, with kof14 and kof15 I cant calculate when im going to get crossed up or not, its weird.
I think it's because hops are slightly more ambiguous in recent entries, and anti airing seems less effective, despite SNK's attempts of nerfing shit like Iori's taco.
Seems like matchmaking has to do with Epic Online Services, and it's wildly inconsistent.

Oh go fuck yourself

so many women on twitter and ones i know irl thirst over terry. terry isn't bara shit and capeshit etc has made muscular men desirable to women again.