What is your opinion on the Elin race in the mmo call TERA? Would there ever be another Elin - like race in the future?

What is your opinion on the Elin race in the mmo call TERA? Would there ever be another Elin - like race in the future?

Attached: Elin.png (434x551, 192.6K)

Post that fanart by Asanagi, you know which one

Best mmo race ever

Attached: 1634293063403.jpg (1080x1325, 148.8K)

>Game dies trying to pander to pedos
who would've seen that coming?

Actually elins were the reason why tera survived 10+ years

The game literally would have died a month in if it weren't for Elinpedos, it lasted almost 10 years otherwise.

>make class lock for female castanic, human, and elf
>0$
>allow elins to play those class
>Bluehole/Gameforge reap in profit and buy another mansion

The game died because its own developers would constantly remove content and power creep what little was left. Elins just kept it alive when it should have been shut down years ago.

anyon...

Attached: 23817243_p0.jpg (400x544, 205.6K)

I think the fanart in question is quite new

elin was coom. High elf was fucking great too.

Attached: 1430844512357.gif (211x360, 1.93M)

y-yes?

>both Menma and cz tera private server is up
>99% of the playerbase are elin
The mmo is really for Elins. Oh and Menma gives you a level 70 token so you can get into the endgame right away. And in case anyone is wondering how to unlock costume in Menma, do your Vanguard daily and dungeon, convert it to Fed Bill from the Vanguard vendor, and grind enough to unlock the costume you want. You can do this per character.

Attached: cashile-sy-va-f-tera-elin-ninja-by-cashile-da476e1.jpg (1920x1200, 515.38K)

Attached: 1653700140847.jpg (4431x2475, 560.52K)

shit art style, soulless, doesnt capture audience like tera elin or castanic or high elf

Can't compete with an Elin's lower half

>grind costume
doesnt tera proxy exist?

Yeah you could use that but where is the fun in that?

the fun is not having to do the same grind over and over on all characters, cluttering your inventory just because you like more than one look, and having all options available at all times.

tell me about the inventory, bank space and character slot restrictions though.

lol, retard
Elin were the only reason the game stayed afloat for as long as it did. The game would've been dead 2-3 years after release if not for Elin. The studio themselves even acknowledged the fact.

Attached: elin saved tera.png (979x1276, 669.2K)

I liked Elin, I hate Elinfags and how they spam every single Tera thread with Elin screenshots.

I hate youtubers more though
>Tera review
>Haha Elins, only pedophiles play. God I hate Elins so much haha. I bet they can wear these lewd castanic underwear too, so cringe haha.

To be fair, Castanics were hot as fuck.
Objectively speaking, they looked better than Elins did. The amount of work you had to do to make an Elin not look like a monstrosity was enormous.

Still an Elinfag, but god damn Castanics were pure sex.

The perfect fantasy race trapped in an inferior game.

They had dead doll eyes and really flat and ugly faces.
The horn girls were hotter and the giraffes had the best armour.

>the fun is not having to do the same grind over and over on all characters,
Yeah, that is why the Menma give you level 70 pass and starter gear to let you do dungeon, in which from there you work to get better gear. It is an mmo after all.

>inventory
Limited

>bank space
limited by default. Wardrobe slot exist.

> character slot
2 by default.

Menma tempted you to get the bundle that pretty much give you image related, and 10000 tikat is 10000 fed bill that let you buy 2 costume.

Attached: dsasdsd.png (770x295, 382.59K)

The combat isn't that bad, but my god if the company that control the game couldn't just add things like housing. PSO2 NGS could let you make elin but SJW trannies that work for Global made sure prevent anyone from making short character.

>b-but muh housing
housing is garbage.
Tera could have survived on combat alone, it just needed extra pvp modes and dungeons.

The problem was it was P2W as fuck, and the even the cosmetics were all RNG boxes.

Elin feets