Fujo Fantasy 7

How did FF become such fujo bait?

>Cloud indecently moaning at Madam M's hand massage
>gay crossdressing dance scene with Andrea (gay guy)
>Wedge keeps pestering Cloud like he has a crush on him
>Remake Corneo always chooses Cloud when he could choose Tifa and Aerith in the original
>new gay guy with a motorcycle constantly hitting on Cloud, seen stalking his residence in Intergrade DLC
>Sephiroth keeps stalking Cloud, telling him to weep for him and how he needs him badly
>Rufus flirts with Cloud by telling him that he is his property

wtf Square? I know you have hordes of thirsty japanese fujos to cater to, but this is a bit much even for Final Fantasy.

Attached: 1612715000212.jpg (1000x557, 107.55K)

Nomura and Toriyama directed this shit.

It was always gay, lmao.

Attached: gang bang.jpg (754x319, 39.06K)

Attached: 1653089786279.jpg (600x313, 32.31K)

Attached: get it cloud.jpg (251x201, 12.11K)

>become

Attached: FFVII-00166-Wall-Market-Don-Corneos-Mansion-Barret.png (740x516, 123.62K)

nomura
im only just getting into this series but man ive been missing out because i always thought it was just twink anime kingdom hearts shit
but no these games used to be a DnD knockoff about 4 harry clarke looking dudes fighting cool monsters while ELP played in the background
you can see the seeds of gayness sown in 7

Attached: rehbdshbhded.jpg (1200x1076, 452.56K)

What's fujo?

Projection. It's all in your head.

>seeds of gayness
That looks like the whole fag tree to me user.

What more would it take exactly? Do you need a shitty dick swinging on screen for it to be a fag parade?

Characters don't even talk they just moan and grunt at each other

Japanese female neets

No fucking way that's in the original game. That's a mod or other fuckery. Right?

Attached: 1397804994076.jpg (407x532, 195.32K)

>Remake Corneo always chooses Cloud when he could choose Tifa and Aerith in the original
No fucking way, the demake keeps getting better

No, zoomer. FF7 was always that gay.

>Toriyama wrote and directed all these
Is there something he's not telling us?

Same thing with FFXV really.

Attached: 1643221075306.png (1550x931, 1.39M)

Imaginary female pervert that faggots invented in order to include ultra faggottry in their games.

>imaginary
Bitch I had like 4 fujo friends who forced me to read Gravitation in the mid 2000s.

t. incels looking for things to get triggered over

Wow. Ok we can strike FF7 off the retro backlog.

Attached: 1447027486092.png (200x203, 58.26K)

That sounds...imaginary.

>this give me a new idea for a recipe!

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077 (13).jpg (1071x972, 293.36K)

your the only one throwing around buzzword insults
its as simple as nomura turning it into a different style, and its one i dont like as much

>Cloud indecently moaning at Madam M's hand massage
It's a joke, faggot.
>gay crossdressing dance scene with Andrea (gay guy)
Cloud did it because he thought Zack would do it, too, because it's not like him to let the guests be disappointed.
>Wedge keeps pestering Cloud like he has a crush on him
He has little friends besides the cats and wants to connect to someone.
Who gives a shit about Corneo's preferences?
>new gay guy with a motorcycle constantly hitting on Cloud, seen stalking his residence in Intergrade DLC
>obsessed with bike races = gay
GTFO
>Sephiroth keeps stalking Cloud, telling him to weep for him and how he needs him badly
He lost and got mindbroken.
>Rufus flirts with Cloud by telling him that he is his property
He just states the fact that SOLDIERs are human experiments that belong to Shinra making Cloud's ex-SOLDIER LARP look stupid if you haven't caught on already.

Probably all the way back to FF4 with the rivalry between Kain and Cecil, fujo's love that shit so stop pretending this is a recent thing