Prove you're not an XIV cultist

Post your critiques of this anime

Attached: 1653733855791.png (906x925, 1.04M)

You first since you keep spamming this dogshit thread. You are obviously a braindead 14 cultist.

BLM is the only non retard job.

It's a MMO

no sense of adventure or roleplay

OH NO A HECKIN THREAD EVERY WEEK JANNIES HELP ME ITS SPAM BUT LOLIFEL PEDOBAIT THREADS DAILY ARENT SPAM

its a bad video game

Nice dodge on the question, you have been officially raped by me.
Lurk moar, bitchboty.

Oh the tank stance shitpost was a cropped imaged of a viera the entire time?
I don't know why I thought it was another race guess I'm bad at distinguishing some in-game faces

why is she pogging?

fpbp

there's nothing to do once you beat the story except playing barbie dressup or pretend sex with other obese losers who've never seen a woman

don't play but I hope you're killed OP

I quit because this game because it is puddle deep with the same farm tomestone-> raidlog every week until ilevel cap -> progress obsolete via new patch -> repeat loop for literally 4 expansions straight now. Whenever i point this out people get extremely angry for some reason.

male viera , ERPers and avatarfags

Imagine being you kek

Its a less shitty version of WoW which is not a big accomplishment. I'll never understand nummo playerbase what is fun in playing a queue simulator with an empty world, which might as well be replaced by NPCs.

Attached: 1643657962175.png (600x784, 562.13K)

weekly caps are fucking dogshit, if I paid for the game and paying monthly for a sub, I should be able to play whatever content I want, and get the appropriate rewards.

Storage space is too low and having to pay real world money compensate is scummy.

Trannies like XIV

Inferior to PSO2NG