Game has fluid mechanics

>game has fluid mechanics

Attached: 1653731283988[1].webm (1920x864, 2.81M)

Very clean pee, good hydration. Remember to drink lots of water, legends.

I’m extremely weak and have little strength progress compared to most lifters, yet I have MUCH more and faster hypertrophy progress than anyone I know. What causes this? Genes? Always doing sets of 12 instead of 5?

why don't they do a quick lift in the backroom before to make sure the bladder is empty

Why do women lift? I'm serious, its so dumb to get into strength training when you are a gender with so little test to go by. This woman clearly injects a gallon of roids in her pussy everyday and her peak is still being an equivalent of a generic dude who lifted natty for a month. Is it their version of trannyism?

Why do people do things they enjoy? Mystery.
You obviously never worked out in your life so you don't understand the high.

>their version of trannyism?
They take male hormones so physically change their bodies to be more like men, so yes, obviously.
Even worse is the men that are into these pseudo trannies.

>another white incel thread

>Why do women lift?
There's different types of women, some are more manly and 150+ years back these women were much more likely to get married because back then you actually had to work and toil at home and you needed muscles or at least physical strength to do all of that. The dainty type of woman who does her nails/hair and can't lift to save her life was seen as an oddity and someone who wouldn't be a good wife because she couldn't handle homemaking. Then the industrial revolution happened.

So your perspective is informed by a world in which women can afford to not do anything or pursue academic interests, a world in which the frail woman dominates and in which more manly women become feminists because they have a harder time finding men.

>Why do people do things they enjoy? Mystery.
Okay but its like trying to get into pro basketball when you're 5'4. Noble but ultimately pointless

>Is it their version of trannyism?
Obviously.

So you just sit at home and pig out while watching basketball?
Keep in mind women aren't competing with men but with other women.
Well, up until this point at least. I hope trannies get publicly executed soon.

Because fit girls are cute

Attached: FOoqDz0XEAEX4re.jpg (887x886, 123.94K)

A quick lift means lower weight which means lower body tension - you can't lift enough before a proper pull to do as you suggest and still be firing 100% for the proper lift.

why grug lift heavy rock

Fit girls are cute, attention whores aren't

High reps give weak hypertrophy

This bitch needs a proper haircut and nonretarded glasses and she would clean up nice.

she cute but its a shame she has tattoos

Damn, it's almost like the average Any Forums user is a celibate white male. Who would have thought?

What does her pee taste like? Haha asking for a friend.

That's not fit, that's a woman trying to look more like a man.

Attached: Joggers-Plus-Size-S-XL-Women-Gym-Wear-Sexy-Workout-Fitness-Leggings-Jogging-Sports-Running-Pants.jpg (650x981, 157.08K)

Mostly like water, that bitch well hydrated.

fit girls have my attention, therefore they're all whores

you're gay, I'm sorry