It's takin me like 2 hours to get through this character creator bros. i'm not even sure what the fuck i wanna do

it's takin me like 2 hours to get through this character creator bros. i'm not even sure what the fuck i wanna do

Attached: divinity.jpg (460x215, 53.25K)

just use the origin characters stoopid

well then i'd probably go with fane

Do if you're too low-test to make your own builds.

i'm not low test! i'm cool!
it just gonna take me like 4 hours probably

Character creation is half the fun of rpgs, I don't see the problem. Take 10 hours.

Dwarves suck, lizards suck, elves are op, humans have an ok buff skill, undead are good for breaking the game

this game is good once you get past the first two hour start

Agreed, origin characters are the best way to play if you're playing the game for the first time

fane and undead customs are immune to deathfog

Meh. Most of it is exploring and the plot is pretty retarded.

>"Aaaahhh, I'm a prisoner!!!!!1".
>*Walks around fully armoured with weapons.*

And they yet again had a murder plot they dropped in like 5 minutes. Felt like trolling honestly.

Any good mods for this game? Still haven't played past the tutorial island.

Why is everyone in Arx a freaking lesbian
Maybe I should have used the fantasy nuke after all

Big cities breed degeneracy

>undead are good for breaking the game
even after a few patches to nerf them they are still stupid OP.
>can pick locks without tools
>poison healing is way more versatile than traditional healing
>also immune to Bleeding, Suffocating, Drunk, and Death Fog
>has the "play dead" ability which in solo game can be an auto disengage of nearly all combat situations
>and still gets the the race trait of whatever dead they are (Ingenious for human undead, corpse eater for elf undead, etc)

I'd be fine with it if they just did harder punishments for playing as one such as only certain gear hid your undead status, getting locked out of most/all romances,etc. The only real con you suffer as undead is you always need to keep a piece of gear on every body part if you don't want to be fighting all game.

Attached: spogii9b6d641.jpg (750x535, 103.86K)

Sexuality is a bit weird in Rivellon. After all, all your companions are potential gay necrophiles

Not to mention undead get every other race ability they want because with the source version of the shapeshifter mask you actually become another race and can use race abilities like blood sacrifice

was that patched at some point? Because I felt like any race/character could get that version of the mask.

divinity unleashed or something like that. it chances whole armor/resistance system to better imo

I... have no idea why I never even considered using it on a living character. Seems to be possible lel

just know that you can't heal undead normally before using fane

There's a bunch of automatically added mods through their "gift bag" system and most of those are pretty good.

Undead are not immune to drunk status

The fact that all helmets hide undead instead of actual hoods/face covering is the most retartded shit.